:: Case Of The Crazy People Part 1 ::

Tionne's Pov

When I came downstairs and I saw that crazy bitch standing in my house, I almost went crazy, I told that hoe don't neva let me catch her on the street or imma beat her ass, and for all y'all niggas that keep sayin it, HELL NO that bitch wasn't my girlfriend, she wanted to be though, I had one girlfriend in my life, and after she broke my heart, I was done with girls, but that is another story for another day, but let's get back on this obsessive ass hoe, and let me tell you she is the reason I don't introduce myself to people anymore.

Flashback

This was during our freshman year, we just moved away from our old house to get away from Dionne, since he decided he wanted to turn into a crazy abusive stalker, when we moved to our new neighborhood, that's when I met Ro, her and her mama welcomed us to the neighborhood, and they bought some chocolate chip cookies, and after that me and Ro were inseparable, the next week, my mama enrolled me in the same school that Ro go to, I came to the school with a positive attitude, cause this is a fresh start, I can make new friends, and i don't have to watch my back every second of the day, when i got to my first class, Ro wasn't in there with me, but it don't matter, i can handle my own, the teacher did that whole introduce thing that they do, and when he was finished he told me to sit by this girl, she had long black hair, light brown eyes, she wasn't dark but she wasn't light either she was in the middle, she was staring me down the whole way to my seat, when i sat down, she stuck her hand out.

Her: Hi, I'm bre'shaviah.

I shook her hand

Me: wassup, I'm tionne.

Bre: Tionne, i like that name.

I laughed

Me: Thank you, i guess my mama did a good job then.

She laughed

Bre: She sure did.

I got my notebook out if my bookbag, and turn in my seat facing the front, and I started listening to the teacher, but I could still feel her looking at me.

A hour later

when the bell rang, i put my notebook back into my bag, and stood up.

Bre: Hey, do you need help finding your next class.

Me: Oh yeah I do, could you help me.

She smiled

Bre: Sure, let me see your schedule.

I looked in my bookbag and pulled out my schedule, she practically snatched it out my hand, and started reading it, when she was done reading it she started jumping up and down, I raised my eyebrow.

Bre: You have all of my classes, isn't that great.

Me: ummm, i guess.

I saw her eyes go from a light brown to dark brown.

Bre: Are you saying that you don't care if we don't have the same schedule, Tionne.

I took a step back away from her.

Me: ummm of course i do, now lets go before we be late.

I hooked my arm with her arm, she gasped then giggled, and started pulling me to our next class. When we got to our next class,  I saw that Ro was also in there, i unhooked my arm with Bre arm and shouted to Ro.

Me: Ayee Rozanda.

Ro looked over at me, and started smiling, as I started walking over to her.

Ro: Wassup T.