The bitches of school... Second Nature...

Tionne's pov

When I woke up, it was pretty early considering that we have school today, but what the hell when tionne is up then tionne is up, I went to do my morning routine then I put on my clothes what we made last night, our shit is DOPE. When I got done getting ready Lisa got up.

Lisa's Pov

When I woke up, I saw that tionne was already up, and I thought I got up early, I looked to see if Ro was up but she wasn't, and she had dried up chilli on her face, I shook my head and stood up, I went to the bathroom abd did my morning routine, after I was done with my morning stuff I put on my outfit I made last night, and let me tell you ain't nobody style gone be like ours, I saw Ro twisting in her sleep then she just popped up, saying "y'all didn't eat all the breakfast did yall" me and T looked at each other then looked at Ro and shook our heads.

Me: No Ro, it's still early it's only five sum, ion even think ya moms up yet.

Ro: oh aiight.

Ro's Pov

I got up and went in the bathroom to do my morning routine, after I was done I put on my outfit we made last night, our outfits is DOPE, talkin bout standin out we bout to be the talk of the school but hey ion care I like attention.

When I got done getting ready it was almost seven, yes I do take really long showers, we went downstairs, well I ran downstairs, cause I smelt breakfast, I accidentally almost knocked Lisa down the steps, I said sorry doe.

@school

Tionne's Pov

When we got to school all, I mean as all eyes were on us, and yes in a good way, people we don't even know tellin us they like out outfits. All throughout the day it was good until our last period, it was when the three Bitches decided to make they irrelevant ass presence known to us, behold "Second Nature". consisting of Crystal Jones, salt, and pepper.

Crystal: eww, what the he'll yaw got on, I wouldn't be caught dead in that.

Salt: I know, what kind of person, comes to school with clothes that looks like they made them they self, when you can jus bye your clothes, oh I forgot y'all broke.

Ro: bitch if you don't take yo, shitty breath ass out my face.

Salt: *smacks teeth* my breath don't stink. *checks breath* *whispers* omg it do. *runs out of class*

pepa: I don't get it what kind of, girls puts condoms on their clothes and glasses.*tries to touch lisa's glasses*

Lisa: *grabs her hand* girl if you try to touch me with to nasty bony ass fingers, I'm a chop em off.

pepa gets in lisa's face.

pepa: then do something bitch.

Lisa: call me another bitch.

pepa: BITCH!!!

Lisa stood up and.................

T.B.C.

Next time on ooooohhhhhhhhh..... on the TLC tip:

Chapter Name: Lisa don't fight her

please comment and vote y'all...