Content

"You don't find happiness at your destination, but rather your journey"

-Unknown

Have you ever been called morose twice in the same week? Who even knows what that means, yet I am labeled that TWICE!

Today, I am finally going to do it. I have been planning this journey for a long time. This will be my only chance.

I have done my research, all of the trains will be coming this week, and I will be ready for them.

All I know is that I am finally escaping the drudgery that I call my home. I am traveling across this country, 'The Land of the Free'.

And that is all I could ask for, to be free of my old life, leave those memories behind. I don't want to turn out like every other hopeless zombie in my small town. I want to make an impact, change the world, inspire, but most of all, I want to be happy.

I know this may be unrealistic, but I have planned out my future to the very point. I won't go into detail about my plans, because they are too long to recite. But I can assure you that most of my plan will actually happen. The many goals I have made depend on this very trip.

' My goals in life:

• become a writer

• inspire

•find happiness

•learn how to cook '

It is not a very long list, but if you really look into it, this list will take many years to accomplish, especially the last one.

This is my journey...