Chapter 7 (Part 1) : The Job

As time passed, Masky and I became close friends. We did pretty much everything together aside from work. He always helped me cope with everything in my past life... well, that I can remember...

A couple weeks pass, and Masky finally had his own room. I have to say, it was a pretty bittersweet taste; sure I had my own free room back so I could do whatever I want, but I missed our sleepovers.

Some time after he moved out passed, and we were told by dearest Sally to report to the boss' office.

"A-are you sure h-he said t-the both of u-u-us?" I had asked.

"Yep! Said something about, 'My best pairing.' ...or something..." I blushed... Us? A pair?

"Does that mean you and Masky are dating, Toto?"

"S-Sally... Masky and I-"

"D-does that mean you won't be able to attend my tea parties anymore? Teddy really likes the company... And I really like the way you make the tea." She pouted.

I chuckled slightly, "S-sweetheart, Masky and I a-aren't dating. H-he..." I sighed, "W-we're only f-friends, Sally. And I-I p-promise, if and when I DO g-get a boyfriend, I s-still will never miss a single t-tea party."

She looked up and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Toto! I love you!"

I laughed and hugged back, "I love you too Sally..." She's definently the sister... Little sister I never had.

A couple minutes later, I entered boss' office, seeing not only him in the room, but the Great Masky.

"Ticci Toby. Glad to see you," Slendy greeted.

"Well you did order me down here."

"Ah, yes. I have an assignment for you two. It's a duo mission."

Yes! A duo mission. This is my big chance to show off what I can do. As I thought that, I had began to show off my muscles.

While in dreamland, Masky tapped me on the shoulder, forcing me back into reality. I blushed and put my hands behind my back.

Masky... For some reason... Was blushing and giggling. It was... Adorable.

"Aaaaanyways... There are some... Slender praisers... The same ones that burned down Masky's house. Two girls and a boy. They're all either the ages of fifteen or sixteen. They have taken pictures of the Slender Mansion, and are planning to exploit them onto the Internet. I need you to exterminate the pests. Now."

"Yes, sir!" Masky and I said in sync.

As we turned to leave, Slendy stopped us, "Exterminate them at all costs. No matter what or how."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys!! This was a really fun chapter to write. I will probably upload part 2 (which WILL be longer) in about a month. I was away in a log cabin where all I did was basically hike, sleep, and write fanfiction. XD
So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned during the week to see part 2 of this chapter! I'm excited for you read what's in store!

Signing out,
TicciInVoilet