Animal Love

You have been dating Dave Batista for two years. Tonight was special. It's your two year anniversary. He told you that he had planned on taking you out tonight for a special dinner but wouldn't tell you wear. "C'mon babe, please?" you asked. "No, it's a surprise, baby." he smiled and waited for you downstairs. You put on your favorite tight black dress and heels then went walked down stairs to be greeted by a kiss. "Damn baby, you look amazing!" he kissed you and smiled. About an hour later you both arrived at a fancy and expensive restaurant. After you both finished eating, he left you at the table alone. One of the waiters came out and handed you a note.

"Meet me outside for a surprise.

Love, Dave"

"Well alright.."you said suspiciously walking out the door. When you walked outside you noticed a limo sitting in the parking lot. You looked around for Dave until the limo driver asked you to get in the limo. "Sure! I mean who would pass up getting in a limo?" you chuckled at the guy. He opened the door and to your surprise, Dave was on one knee with a ring. Tears filled your eyes immediately.

"(Y/N)," he took your hand and slid the ring on your ring finger." "..Will you marry me?" You smiled with tears coming down your cheek and nodded. "Yes! I'll marry you!" You both smiled and kissed each other. That ride home was amazing. You rode in a limo and was proposed to by the love of your life.