School

Shawn's POV

New school, new faces and new teachers. Firstday of school better be good. Anyway, the principal walked me to my class and I introduced my self to everyone.

Shawn: Hi my name is Shawn Mendes and I am a baseball player and im in varsity. I moved here because I did bad stuff in the past. I got kicked out and that's pretty much it.

I hate when I talk in front of the class, people are looking at me like i am a criminal. Yeah i did bad stuff but I am not a criminal i am a bad boy. I dont know why, Probably because i got bullied before and now people sees me as the hearth throb of the school I sort off have the opportunity to bully other people and hurt the girls' feelings.

Teacher: Camila Cabello! raise your hand.

*Camila raises her hand*

Teacher: Sit beside her. That will be your chair.

"Thank you ma'am." I said. As I was walking veryone was looking at me except Camila Cabello. She is pretty, knows how to match her clothes, have pretty eyes and she is probably popular, but I am here to study and make my mom proud. I will not do anything bad anymore. I dont want her to cry again.And the last time I had a girlfriend was 2weeks ago. I didnt like her I was just bored so I asked her to be my girlfriend.

1st period ended!