Anniversary

Camila's POV

It is Saturday and it is my brother's death anniversary. We have moved on but everytime someone talk about it my heart just cant hold the fact that my brother died. He was  20 years old when he died. Freaking 20 years old. I remember when the day he died my mom couldnt stop crying. She was really hurt, it was his son, her first baby.It was after his graduation when he died. My brother Robert was the best brother, when he was still alive he made sure I was always safe and protected me. Since my mom and dad was always away because they would work everyday and travel all the time without my brother and I. I am going to memorial today with Sandra and Marielle since my parents are not home. I brought flowers and balloons for my brother. When we got to my brother's grave I started crying because I remembered everything he did for me. We are close.I love him and miss him.

Shawn's POV

I decided to walk around since I dont have to do anything at home and I dont have friends. My mom doesnt want me to go my friends from our old neighborhood so she took my car keys. As I was walking down street , I saw and Camila and her friends? I didn't know Sandra and Marielle are her friends. They are nice and she isnt. Anyway, it looks like they are carrying Camila, to get her in the car. What happened? And it looks like she is crying. And what were they doing? Who hangsout here by the way? I would undestand if this is a park but its a memorial.I didnt bother asking them, what happened knowing she hates me and I know she wouldnt like me to see her crying.