Finally

Shawn's POV

I texted my mom that I am gonna come home late because Mrs. Cabello invited me to stay for dinner and Camila invited me to watch movies. I like her parents. They are really nice, welcoming and always smiling. Thank god I fell for someone like Camila, I am so lucky.

Skip to movie marathon (theater room)

Shawn: Are you okay? Sorry I was agressive a while ago. I didnt mean to hurt you.

Camila: No, its okay.

Shawn: Thank you for making me feel happy and great about myself. Are we together now?

Camila: Are we? I dont know. Ask me first.

Shawn: Camila, you know I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend. And I hope you feel the same way, will you be my girlfriend? I am gonna be the happiest guy if you say yes.

Camila: Yes and I do feel the same way. But, I hope you wont hurt my feelings. my 3 ex boyfriends cheated on me and abussed me physically and mentally. I am falling for you.

Shawn: I won't. Never. I like you a lot. I wont take you for granted I hope you know that and trust me.

I am the happiest guy in the world I can tell you that.I am finally dating the girl that I want to take care and love for the rest of my life. I will never let her go. We just finished watching the notebook and its 11:16pm. I told Camila that I have to go home now because I have homework and I have to teach my sister with her homework. Camila walked me to the door and said bye. I kissed her lips ( imagine Camila's lips omg! Lucky SHAWN!!!) and said Goodnight to her.