Chapter 03

For some reason, there are no paparazzis roaming around that was why Khun victoriously dragged me inside the hotel where I was previously working and in his room. He literally threw me on the couch!

"Ouch!" I recollected myself. What was he planning to do to me? We're the only ones inside the room, nobody could hear me when I screamed. Was he capable of raping me? Inside my head I was already planning my actions when we get to that point. Oh God, please. Dont let any bad thing happen to me.

"Just sit there and dont talk." He snarled at me.

He started dialing on his cellphone and he put it on his ear. "Hey, George. We have a problem. where are you? .... We need to talk as in right now...... Aha .... Go back in the hotel .... yes, Im in my room .... Ok bye." He pressed the end button and looked at me. "you need to learn your lesson."

"How many times do I have to tell you that im not a stalker. I wont send the photo to anybody ok? In fact-" I handed my cellphone to him. "You can erase the photo yourself. Im not obssess with you, Im not even a fan, god." i rolled my eyes in disbelief with what was happening.

Just before Khun reached the cellphone, someone from outside rang the doorbell. He looked at the peep hole and opened the door. Two men entered the room, both wearing suits. Oh god, am i about to be gang raped? There was no way i could escape this room with this three men. I tensed with the bad thoughts circulating in my mind. The man with a bald head looked at me intensely.

"Oh, you have company. Who is she?" He asked Khun but still stared at me.

"She's the bad news I was talking about over the phone." Khun answered.

"What happened?" The other man who looked younger and neater asked.

"She's a stalker, or a paparazzi's spy, Im not so sure myself. Ask her."

"I told you I was neither! I was just a random girl on the street eating odaeng who happened to be very kind-hearted and helped Mr. Celebrity because he didnt know a thing about Korea."

"So you knew that he's a celebrity. How come? You looked korean?" The bald man asked.

"It's possible that she knew Khun. The Magnets are slowly capturing Asia." The younger man said.

"I knew him because I am half-Filipino." I answered.

The bald man faced Khun completely and eyed him. "And what made you think that she's a stalker? She looked like more of a fan to me."

"Yes, a very obssessed one. A stalker. She made sure that I could trust her and then snap, she took a photo of us kissing. Well- not really kissing, but we kissed though. Accidentally. The thing is, I think she's planning to send the photo to some publisher in the Philippines to make a fuss."

"Excuse me? Im not planning anything here ok?"

"It's for personal viewing, right, Miss?" the bald man asked me, he didnt wait for my answer, instead he looked again at Khun and said, "Besides, you need publicity, Khun. So wether this young lady decided to send or not to send the photo to the paparazzi, it's all good. It's still a publicity after all. Not to mention it will make you look manlier as well." He walked pass me and settled in front of the telephone and ordered a room service.

"So that's it? we're not going to give her punishment?" khun asked the bald man.

"What? No. Why will you punish a fan? Are you out of your mind? Spare the lady."

Thank you God! I breathed easier after hearing what the bald man had said. I looked at him ans asked, "So can I go now, sir? Im running late for work."

Khun eyed me. "You said you got fired. i knew it. You're just inventing things."

I smirked at him. i wanted to punched him in the face already. "FYI, Mr. Celebrity, I got two jobs everyday. If I run late at my second job, I might get fired again. So if you please excuse me, i need to earn money for my family. My job isnt like yours, that you just have to sing or dance or cry, or even just to smile, you would earn millions. My job is harder than yours but I get paid lesser. So please, i need you to stop wasting my time and just let me go. Can I go now?" The three of them just continued to stare at me and not able to say anything. "Good. Im leaving." Without looking back, I stormed out of the room. I still heard the bald man said, "What a feisty fan you got there." I could imagine the smirk on his face while eyeing Khun. That made me smile.

**********************************

While at work, I received a call from my mother in the Philippines, telling me that her step dad was in big trouble.

"What?! Omma, how's that possible? I sent you money just last week."

"Yes, anak. But the amount you sent wasnt enough. The debt of your daddy Angel was a very huge amount. They gave us a week to settle it. I understand that you're doing everything you can there in Korea. Thats why your daddy Angel and I decided that its better if we will let them get our house and lot and he decided to come with them as well." I heard a sob from the telephone. My omma was crying obviously.

I could not let that happen to my family. They were about to be homeless and my daddy Angel was about to be put behind bars. Where were they going to live if they get our home? And my two brothers, their futures were about to be jeopardized. What am I going to do?

"Omma, dont let that happen. I'll find away to send money, I promise. Trust me, I'll do everything to save our family."

"God bless you, Wesley, my dear daughter. Just dont do anything stupid there ok? Cross out 'bank robbing' or 'kidnapping rich kids' on your list. Take care there, honey. We'll be praying for you. And dont worry, we'll find ways to help your daddy as well."

"Ok. Dont worry, omma. I'll take care of myself. You too. Bye." I pressed the end button but I still stared at the cellphone as if I could still see my mother there.

Daddy Angel was in big trouble. I could not afford to see him in jail and let Marie loose his father. I must find a way to help my family. I could do anything for them. But goddammit, how?! I lost my job  while ago. I also got my advanced payment on my second job. I reviewed the contact numbers in my cellphone, maybe I could borrow money with my co-Filipino workers here.

I talked to each of them but nobody wanted to lend me. I understood because they had their own problems to dealt with. As I was scrolling my contacts, an idea crossed my mind. I looked at the photo I accidentally took with Khun Morrez. What if I give this photo to the paparazzi in exchange of money? im sure the price isnt enough. And this photo didnt have a power to make a fuss actually. Should I black mail Khun in exchange of the photo? He wouldnt buy it, like what the bald guy have said, this photo would only make him manlier and it would not create a scar on Khun's career. What I need was a more interesting photo. No. A video.