Chapter 2: Moonlight

Chapter 2

Lilith tells me to calm down, she figures out a way to stop the Targon, but just as soon as she starts speaking the Targon wraps his slender, slimy tongue around her mouth, stopping all noise from escaping. I panic, and think "What would Lilith do?". As the adrenaline starts to kick in, I remember that the Targons hate sunlight. I looked everywhere for any possible place that sunlight could get through; the windows are boarded, the doors are tinted to space-black, I look and search as hard as I can. When all hope seemed lost I see a dead Bandart lying on the ground next to a register. To my luck it has a Bandart Gun. (A Bandart Gun is like a flamethrower, but imagine it firing a steady steam of fire that is very thin and can cut through everything except for diamond). I aim for the boards, and surprisingly my plan works The boards set blaze and start crumbling down to nothing but ashes. Sun starts pouring in from each window, now I thought that this would work. Turns out the Targons didn't get the 'worlds smartest species' title for nothing. He ran into the back warehouse department of the store, where there is no possible light source at all, little did I know that Lilith has a plan of her own. She figured that if I were to shoot the Targons tongue she could escape and run out the fire exit into broad daylight, but knowing me I didn't think of that. instead I thought of luring it outside to let the sunlight do the dirty work. After about an hour of "luring", I thought of the exact idea that Lilith thought of. I aimed carefully, trying not to hit Lilith. *Boom*. Hearing the sizzling of the meat. made me squeam, but Lilith was set free. We ran to the fire exit with the Targon recovering from its burnt off tongue. We barged the doors open to freedom, only to be greeted by the moon and all of its features that it held. It was night time.