Chapter 4: Nightmare or Vision?

( This chapter is a bit long 0.0. I was lost in the moment XD I mean with THAT ending...who wouldn't be?!)

Chapter 4

Me and Lilith are running for our lives, Lilith is slowing down because she is running out of air. I see the exit, I am literally dragging Lilith on the ground. She falls, turns around and sees about 50 Targons sprinting for us. Lilith can't move from the shock. She can't get up. We won't make it. I sit down with her and I hold her. I tell her that I love her and that we will go together. Just as the Targons reach us...I wake up. Sweating and breathing heavily I turn to Lilith sleeping like an angel. I realize that it was just a nightmare. Realizing this I go back to sleep.

"Rise and shine, we have a big day ahead of us, I wan to check out the old baseball stadium!" "5 more minutes..." I just barely say. Lilith snickers and walks towards the sink. She pick up and bucket and fills it with water, she then goes to the freezer and fills the bucket of water with the frost and ice cubes that were in there.

She slowly walked towards me, and counts down to 1. "3...2...I'm gonna pour it on you if you don't get up!" "You don't have the guts!" I reply. "Alright...1!" *Splash* I immediately get up, chills running down my spine, I'm drenched, and almost frozen solid! I slowly turn towards Lilith with an angry look. I grab 4 ice cubes and smile "give me a hug will ya?!" She realizes that I picked up the ice cubes, and she bolts for the door. I manage to catch her and slip 2 ice cubes down the back of her shirt, and 2 ice cubes down the front of her shirt. She screams as loud as possible while trying to shake the ice cubes out of her shirt. I sat there laughing hysterically.

After all the playing we leave for the stadium. An hour later we arrive, "god, I remember baseball, I loved that sport!" "Baseball is stupid" says Lilith. "How is it stupid" I ask demandingly. "all you do is hit a ball, catch it, and run, what is so exciting about that?!" she replies. ""It's the excitement of rooting for your team, and celebrating when they win and crying when they lose!" I explain. "It's probably a men thing!" Lilith says while rolling her eyes. "C'mon let's just go in and get some supplies then leave" She demands. "Alright, let's go!".

We turn our flashlights on and carefully walk into the underground part of the stadium. Lilith is a bookworm so any book she finds is like heaven to her, and what a coincidence, a bookshelf just happens to be inside a baseball stadium. While she is rummaging through the book, I scavenge some water bottles and canned beans. "Yuck!" I thought, I hate beans. Lilith on the other hand loves them, she is always the first one finished with hers and then she eats the rest of mine. Thank god she likes them otherwise I might have to suffer eating the rest of the can!.

I open a baseball players locker with ease as the lock is all rusted, and see that the hat is still on its peg. I put it on with a big smile. Just as I close the locker I see something glistening, I lean down to get a closer look. I pick it up, but it's connected to something. I start pulling until the wall in the back of the locker breaks down. Behind the wall...Targons. They slowly awake by the sudden intrusion. I turn to Lilith and yes " LILITH RUN, TARGON!" She drops the books and run. I manage to catch up to her and grab her hand. I start pulling her. I run as fast as I can because I remember the nightmare I had. I know what was going to happen. I start crying knowing that this is our last time together. Lilith yells at me "Why are you crying?!" I turn to her and say "I love you..." Hearing this her eyes widen and she says "I love you too...!" She starts crying. We keep running for the exit, when Lilith starts to lose breath. I start dragging her, crying my eyes out! She falls to the ground. I go and sit with her. I hugged her with all my force. I close my eyes and whisper " It's okay, we are together, and that is all that matters". As the Targons close in, we brace ourselves. I'm smiling and bracing for impact. The tunnels starts flashing and my ears begin to ring. I blacked out.