Chapter 3: Does Love Bloom?

(Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I'm not really a guru when it comes to love stories, but I tried, and I hope you like it ^_^)

Chapter 3

I reach for the Bandart Gun and immediately turn to aim for the Targon. Me and Lilith sit there silently waiting, but fortunately for us we don't get a response. We turn and run for our lives and we manage to make it back to the warehouse unharmed. "Another day wasted" said Lilith as she sighed, I replied with "c'mon it wasn't that bad, thank god you didn't get hurt...or worse...I don't know what I would do without you!". Lilith turns to me, the way the moonlight hits her face is stunningly amazing, I've never seen anyone more beautiful. it starts getting awkward after the first minute of staring, so I shyly turn away. "1 day down, plenty more to go" I say as I drift off to sleep.

I awake to the sound of light footprints and doors closing. I turn to Lilith's sleeping bag...nothing. I hop up and follow the footprints outside. I see Lilith sitting over a canyon. I only just faintly hear her say "Tentala, I know you exist, it may not be tomorrow or the next week but i will see what it's like there, one way or another". She gets up and sees me standing there. She looks away embarrassingly covering her body as she is in nothing but a bra and underwear. I comfort her by saying "It's going to be alright, we will get through this together!". She smiles and tells me to come and sit down. She turns to me as if she is about to tell me some really bad news, she looks at me dead in the eye. I look at her waiting...waiting for her to say something. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours until she does what I've always dreamed off...she leans in...