His Struggle

Lucas Collins

I strapped up my all white Nike Air Force 1's and walked out the door. I locked the door to the apartment because these drug addicts were no joke on my street.

I met up with Yung and Quincy outside.

"Wassup Luca?" Yung said.

I dapped him up. "Nothing much just got done putting my lil' sister to sleep can't stay out here long."

"Yeah well when this party gonna go down?" Quincy asked.

"I don't know when we need to get in touch with G." I said.

"Lucas?" My little sister said peeping out of door.

"Get back inside Lily I'll be in there in a minute." I said.

She nodded her head and closed the door and I heard the locks click.

"Nigga that new girl kinda cute and she got style." Yung said.

"I guess she ain't all that tho." I said

"Man stop lyin you know you like lil'mama stop playin'." Yungin said.

I got a call from my mama.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Lucas I'm working overtime so I won't be home till next evening can you take your sister to school?" my mama said over the phone.

"Yeah mama I got you." I said.

I hung up.

"Yo my niggas we'll get high and talk about this party next time I got to take Lily to school in the morning so I got to go to sleep." I said standing up.

"A'ight bro see you tomorrow." Yungin said.

I went back inside and checked on Lily. She was sleeping peacefully. I walked into my room and took of my shoes along with my shirt. I was just sleeping in my joggers tonight.

I couldn't go to sleep because Keo ugly ass wouldn't let me kept texting asking if she could come over.

"Brother can I sleep with you?" Lily asked me.

I nodded my head and she got at the bottom of my king size bed.

"Goodnight Lily." I said.

She laughed. "Goodnight brotha."

I laughed and went to sleep.

September 7

"Luca I'm ready." Lily said coming into the kitchen.

"Okay eat your cereal while I get dressed." I said.

She sat at the kitchen table. I went to the back to get dressed. I already took a shower I just had to get dressed.
I slipped on my white t-shirt, all red pants and my white and red Jordan 12's.