22

Lucas Collins
February 21

"So what was her mom like man?" Yung asked as we walked to our next class.

"She was chill she let us sleep in the bed and everything I also meet her best friend Reddan nigga chill too except nothing." I said.

"Except what nigga?"

"Nothing."

"She gave you some of that Valentine's Day sex?" He asked.

"Um that's none of your business." I said as we entered 2nd hour.

I saw Marissa and was about to go talk to her but Liv stood in my way.

"Liv move!" I said.

"Nah she doesn't feel good she's been sick for the past week." Liv said.

I looked past her. "Baybeh what's wrong?"

She wouldn't say anything.

I pushed Liv out the way.

"Baybeh what's wrong?" I said bending down beside the desk.

"Nothing Lucas I just been getting headaches and throwing up Jinaye's taking me to the doctor later." She said.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she smiled.

I went back over to my seat.

"What's wrong with her man?" Yung asked.

"She's sick." I said.

"What you mean sick?" He said.

"Just throwing up and headaches on and off."

"Man that doesn't sound like sick that sounds like pregnancy Kylia went through something like that with babyeh girl." Yung said.

"She have been getting a lil thick but I thought that was because she been you know with me." I said.

Yung looked at me then shook his head.

Marissa Daniels

"So you think it's just a regular thing?" I asked Jinaye as we sat in the doctor room.

"Yeah it could be." She said.

There was a knock at the door and the doctor came in.

"Hi I'm Dr.Reynolds and I have your results so before we get to that can you tell me what's been going on with you exactly?"

"I've been getting on and off headaches and when I smell certain things I'll throw up." I said.

"And what certain things are that?"

"Well the other day we had Chinese food I wanted it so bad but after I smelled it I threw up."

"Okay well to make sure my theory is right it says you are three weeks pregnant."

"Say that again?" Jinaye said.

"She's five weeks pregnant now I know your young but this is your decision would you like to have an abortion?"

At first I was skeptical about it but then I don't want to ruin my life nor am I ready to die.

"I'm gonna get an abortion." I said.

"Are you sure?" Jinaye asked.