Chapter 4

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating everyday,ya know, I'm busy studying for exams. I just updated since I'm done studying. Pray for me to pass the test tomorrow. 

By the way, hope you like this chapter.

Please vote, comment, and fan. :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carrie's POV

I woke up this morning feeling excited because today is the day I'll be going to see One Direction for real. I quickly went to the bathroom and take a bathe. After taking a bathe, I quickly changed into a  white tank top with a pair of shorts.

I decided to wake up Diana, since it's already 9: 50 a.m.. I walked inside her room and I shook her slightly.  

"Diana, wake up." I said in a soft voice.

"Five more minutes." she said with a sleepy voice.

"Remember, we need  to get ready for the concert later!" I said louder.

"Oh great, we need to get ready!" she said starting to panic.

"Hey chill, we still have time. But first, we need to eat breakfast then we"re going to get ready." I said.

"Okay, I'll just take a bathe." She said, making her way to the bathroom.

I went downstairs and sit on the couch, waiting for DIana to take a bathe.

____After 20 minutes____

I opened my eyes when I heard someone"s footsteps. I turned round and saw Diana walking downstairs. I didn't  notice that I fell asleep on the couch.

"Oh, you're done. Where do you want to eat breakfast?" I asked her.

"Maybe McDonalds, since it's the only near place we can eat." she said smiling.

"Ok, leggo.' I said grabbing the car keys of my Porsche.

____After 1 hour____

We drove back to our flat and the time is 11:00 a.m exactly. We quiickly went upstairs to get ready for the concert.

I made my way to the bathroom and take a hot bathe. When I'm done, I wrap a towel on my body and another  one for my wet hair. I changed into some underwear and bra. After tthat, I get my dress and heels that I bought in the mall yesterday. Then, I blow dried my hair and I curled my dark brown hair. I started to put some mascara, powder, eyeliner,and  eyeshadow on my face with red lipstick.

I looked at the mirror and I looked good. I wore my heels and grab my purse with my personaal things in them.

I walked out of my room and I saw Diana lokk stunning on her outfit.

She was wearing a backless black velvet dress.

"You look stunning Diana."I said with wide eyes.

"Thanks, you too." she said smiling.

"Thanks Diana."I said.

"Let's go, we still have to go to the concert." she said grabbing my hand.

"Ok, I'll drive."I said as I grab my keys.

_____After 2 hours_____

We arrived at the arena at 3:30 pm and there are already lots of fans screaming. I covered my ears and walked closer to get in. It took a minute for us to get in there. We sat on the fourth row of the seats. 

While waiting, I realized that I need to pee. I can't holdd it anymore.

"Diana, can you go with me to the bathroom?" I asked Diana.

"Sure. But where's the bathroom?"She asked.

"I think we need to go outside, there's a cafe there."I said hurriedly.

"Ok, let's go. We need to hurry." Diana said grabbing me by my wrist.

When we got inside the cafe, I hurriedly walked to the bathroom. Suddenly, being the stupid one, I bumped into someone and dropped my purse and all my things there fell.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I just-" I looked up and I can't believe who I just bumped  into.

It's.......................... The Zayn Malik of One Direction.

My mouth hungs open.

"Are you okay?" he began to speak.

"Yeah, I-I'm sorry."I said with a smile.

"It's okay. I'll help you with those things." He said.

"Ok."I said still can't believe of what justt happened.

Later on, Niall just came and called Zayn.

"Zayn the show is going to start." Niall yelled with his perfect Irish accent.

"Okay" he yelled back.

"Here" as he hand me the bag.

"Are you gonna watch our concert?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"Okay, come with me." He said extending his hand for me. I immediately took his hand and go with him.

When we got inside the arena, he let me go to my seat and saw Diana already there.

We began to watch the concert with the screaming fans. We waited for the concert to end. When the concert ends, we searched for the door to leave, but someone grabbed me  from my wrist.

And I saw....................................................

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Find oout what happened next. I can't update tomorrow cause I need to study for exams.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote and fan.

Share some ideas,pleaseeeeeee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________