Chapter 5

*****

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. You know, I'm just really busy.

Thank you also for the people who are voting. I really appreciate that.

So, here's the chapter.

*****

~~~Carrie's pov~~~

"Zayn?"

"Oh, hey, Carrie, do you mind if I  get your number?"Zayn asked, breathing heavily from running after me.

"Sure, why not? Can I borrow your phone so that I can save my number there?" asking for his phone and was still surprised of what was happening right now. I can't believe that he  just ask for my number. The Zayn Malik of One Direction asking for the number of a normal girl?

I can't believe this. This is the most unforgettable day ever for me. I think this is my lucky day.

"Sure, here's my phone." Getting his phone from the pocket of his pants.

I immediately took the phone from him and save my number in his contacts.

"Here, so I'm goin' to go home now, my friend is waiting outside." I smiled at him, feeling some awkwardness between us.

"K, so I'll just call you if needed." He smiled back and go back with the boys.

~~~Driving back home~~~

"What did Zayn told you back there in the arena?" Diana asked raising her eyebrows, while smiling to me.

"You know, it's just nothing." I suddenly replied, hoping that she will not ask me again because if I tell her that Zayn asked for my number she will freak out and ask for the number too.

She's really really obssessed for that band.

"Nothing? You sure? Nothing important?" She asked really lots of questions.

"Yeah, I'm sure about that, he just you know say sorry for what happened in the cafe ." I lied. I know it's really bad to lie but I don't have a choice.

"Oh ok. But seriously, you're so lucky this day."

"I know. It felt really good when I look into his beautiful hazel eyes." I said thinking of Zayn's beautiful eyes.

But really when I first saw him, it felt like the butterflies inside my stomach exploded.

"Carrie!" Diana yelled interrupting me from my thoughts.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"You're crazy for him oh my gosh."

"No, I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Whatever, just let me sleep here, okay?" I asked ending the argument.

"Ok" She replied.

~~~Back home~~~

"Carrie, wake up, we're here!" Diana shouted.

"Do you really have to yell?" Slightly dizzy from the ride as I replied back.

"I know that you're not gonna wake up when I don't yell at you, honey." she replied back, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Ok, let's go sleep, I'm really tired." Getting out of the car.

"Goodnight Diana." I said going upstairs to my room.

I immediately changed into my PJ's because I'm really exhausted.

Just when I'm about to sleep my phone vibrated.

It's from an unknown number and I decided to see it.

^^^Conversation^^^

Unknown nmber: Hey it's Zayn, I wonder if you can go to our flat tomorrow and maybe you can bring your friend too. zayn ××

Carrie: Uhm.... Sure. What time?

Zayn: Maybe 3:00 pm if that's okay and I'll just text to you the address of our flat

Carrie: Oh ok goodnight. See ya tomorrow.

Zayn: Goodnight too.

Oh gosh, I'm so excited for tomorrow.

So I'm going to sleep now.

*****

Hope you like this chapter guys.

Please vote  and comment please. Love ya all.

*****