❥(yandere)Makoto x Reader❥

It all started when he saved me from drowning. It was pretty embarrassing for almost drowing at a school pool in front of everyone. But I can't help it; I can't swim.

After all that, I realized that I've got this new feeling in my chest. I asked my friend who's trying to be a phycologist. She said that I have the falling in love with hero syndrome. The syndrome means exactly what it says; falling in love with the person who saved you.

Is that really what I have though? I feel like my feelings are so much more than just a syndrome. Because...whenever I see him, and whenever my name rolls off his lips, I always catch myself smiling. Not only that, my heart also does this little squeeze.

"In front of you! (F/n)!" My friend shouted.

"Huh?" I looked forward just in time to face plant myself into the wall.

Students in the hallway laughed, same with Makoto. But he didn't laugh at me, he was laughing at my silliness.

I gave an embarrassed smile and grab my friend to leave.

"Slow down." She laughed.

"We need to get as far away as possible!" I said.

"Oh, because Makoto laughed at you?" She smirked.

"T-Thats not it!" I blushed, stopping in my footsteps.

My brain rewinds back onto Makoto's laughing face. It was so adorable.

**

I waited outside the school gates for my friend. But what came was Makoto. The Makoto, my hero. And the person I probably love. I still wasn't sure.

"Aren't you (l/n)?" He smiled brightly.

"Y-Yes." I smiled back."You're T-Tachibana, right?"

His name rolled off my tongue rockily.

"Yep!" He said."Are you waiting for someone?"

Huh? This is weird...he looked like he made a slight face just a second ago.

"Yes! Its Sorata." I smiled.

"Sorata, huh?" He repeats.

Oh crap! I forgot that my friend has a guy sounding name. By the way, I call her Sori...sounds like sorry.

Just then, a boy walked past the gate with his friends.

"Aye, what you doing tonight, Sorata?"

"Probably hang out with my girlfriend."

"What? Again?"

Oh my goodness, this isn't good. I didn't expect there to actually be a guy who's named Sorata. And for him to walk by like this.

I looked up to Makoto, attempting to clear up the misunderstanding. However, I wasn't able to, not with that bloodthirsty look he had on just then.

"Makoto?" I said.

"Oh, its nothing." He smiled."I'll go now."

Just then, my friend came out.

"Yo, (f/n)!" She slapped me on the back."How'd it go?"

"Were you peeking?" I rubbed my back.

She laughed.

**several days later

I walked outside to get some drinks from the vending machine at night when I heard someone running towards my way. The footsteps were loud and hurried.