Chapter 2: Space

Jasper walked to the barn. There was no need to Warp, she had all the time in the world. She had literally forever.

When she arrived, an hour later, she looked around. The barn was incredibily big now. It looked like at least 20 more Gems lived there, but she saw nobody. Jasper shrugged and walked to the forest, to her home. She hadn't been there for at least nine months. She opened the door -it creaked loudly- and looked around. The first thing she noticed was that nothing had changed, except for the thick layer of dust laying on everything.
"I guess I got to clean up here" she said. She shrugged again and walked inside, leaving behind a trail of footsteps in the dust. She walked to a rug on the ground and pulled it up. A ring was laying on the ground. She pulled it up too and a hole could be seen. She jumped in it.
Inside of it was nothing special, just some spare parts. Jasper pulled them out and took them outside.
When walking inside again, to take the rest, she suddenly saw a dusty picture of her and Obsidian, sitting on the beach. Next to it was a picture of Onyx, the fusion of the two Gems.
Jasper knew she was supposed to feel sad, but she didn't feel anything. She hadn't felt anything since Obsidian was gone. No happiness, no sadness, no anger. Just a numb feeling she couldn't really understand. She even hadn't been able to summon her Crash Helmet.
Jasper turned away and walked outside again, carrying the rest of the parts. The pictures were still standing, still as dusty as before.
She started building. For three days straight, she built. She didn't rest for one second.
Then, she was done. She could go back to Homeworld, so she took it to an open space next to the forest.
She had no reason to stay, but also didn't really want to go. She knew, somewhere deep inside that Obsidian still could be out there somewhere, but at the same time didn't believe it.
She sighed, hestitated for a second and then got in the spaceship. She started it and then flew to space, not wanting to stay anymore.

She flew for hours and hours and even longer. She kept on flying. She passed the moon, some planets, stars, but also flew for hours and hours without seeing anything, but didn't get bored at all. She was used to not being able to do anything for a long time.

Then, she saw a planet in front of her. "It looks just the same as two years ago" she whispered softly.
Suddenly, she was surrounded by ships. One of them was a big, green hand, which pointed at a landing base.
Jasper landed on it, the other ships landing around her.
A Gem came out of the hand-shaped ship.
Jasper did the same. She looked around, at the planet she had called 'home' for a very long time, but there was no place she called 'home' anymore. She didn't feel 'home' anywhere.
Then she looked at the Gem who came out of the other ship.
Jasper shrieked and jumped backwards. It wasn't true... It couldn't be...
Obsidian?

Sorry for not updating for so long, but I was busy with school etc. So, here is a chapter
Bye my dear readers
*Poof*