Chapter 4: The mysterious Gem

They walked for a few minutes, until they arrived at a small crack in a wall. The black-cloaked Gem shapeshifted in a small creature and went inside of it.

"And how do you think I'm going to fit in that thing?" Jasper asked.

"Just shapeshift, dumbass" the other Gem said from inside. "Or are you too fat for that?"

"I'm not fat, I just... Can't do it anymore for some reason"

The Gem sighed. "Fine. Dumbass"

Suddenly, the wall flew open and Jasper went inside.

The Gem took off her cloak and turned at Jasper. It was Black Diamond.

"Why are you here?" the warrior asked.

"To free your beloved girlfriend, and I think you're going to help me with that" the Diamond answered as the wall closed, leaving no light in the cave, until a small fire appeared.

"Do you have any idea how to get her memories back?" Jasper asked, sitting down on the ground.

The black Gem shrugged. "I don't have the slightest idea."

Jasper stood up angrily. "Then what was the point of getting me here?!" she yelled.

"Sheesh, calm down, I just wanted to see how you were doing. Really bad, appearently"

Jasper sat down on the ground again. "Indeed."

"Y'know, there is this invention, called a 'chair'. Ever heard of it? It's really nice to sit on n'stuff" Black said, pointing at one.

"I don't care."

"Okay. So anyways, I do have a way to get rid of Yellow D, but I have no idea if Obsidian will get better then, so we'll have to see if it works. And if it doesn't, well, then you'll have to find a new love interest, kay?"

"How can you say that?! Don't you understand how much she means to me?!" Jasper almost screamed, jumping up again furiously.

Black shrugged. "Nope. If she'd die, then I wouldn't care in the slightest. Well, maybe a teensy little bit. But not much. I just live carefree, and I don't give a shit about anything. It's the easiest way, y'know?"

The orange-coloured Gem looked like she was about to explode, which was entirely possible to happen if the other Gem would continue talking.

"Alright, alright, I get it, you love her n'stuff. Fine, we'll try to save her. Oh, but be careful, since that other Gem might be around here. What was her name again? Zaron? Zirda? Zelda?"

"Zircon?" Jasper growled.

"Yes, that's the one! Zircon! I knew you'd help me!"

"What the hell is she doing here?"

"Same as me. Just being bored and deciding to go here if anything interesting's happening. Nothing special was going on, but now there is. Yay." she finished sarcastically.

"What's your great plan anyway?"

"Oh, it's simple. We infiltrate the castle and stab Yellow to death. Did you know we always used to call her 'Yell'? Because she was always commanding and yelling at us. She once made Blue cry. Wel, she does that often, but oh well"

"So you're saying that we're just going to stab her?" Jasper facepalmed. "Unbelievable"

Black gave her a strange look. "What did you just do with your hand?"

"Oh, that's called-"

"Boring!" the black Gem interrupted her. "Let's go kill a Diamond"

"I'll first need my powers back" Jasper said.

"Oh, indeed, otherwise you'll be even uselesser than usual"

Jasper, who'd started calming down, instantly got mad again. "What did you just say to me, you little shit?!"

Black grunted. "Will you just stop arguing with me already, you're annoying the shit outta me. Remember, if you get too annoying, I'll simply kill you. It wouldn't be hard. But maby I'd first torture your dear Obsidian to death in front of your very own eyes, savvy?" she said, her face only inches away from Jasper's and her voice sounding really dark.

"I... I understand" Jasper whispered softly, scared for her life.

"Great!" Black clapped her hands together and backed away. "Let's get our powers back then!"