A/N, Important, I'm sorry...

I sincerely apologize for even typing this, but I just can't continue with this story for now, there are too much things going on in my life at the moment and combining that with the pressure and guilt I feel for not getting out new chapters, it's just too much. At the same time, my brain is just too overworked to actually think of any original ideas, so this would only turn out to be a boring, laughable mess that you wouldn't like and that I would be ashamed of.

As you've probably guessed, I'm putting this story on hold. I don't know for how long, it might be a few weeks, it might be a month, it might be forever, but I just need some private time. I will still respond to comments, and if you send me private messages or something, I'll do my best to respond to those too, but I think I'm going to quit writing this, and my other stories too.

I hope you can understand, and that you won't be too mad / sad / disappointed / anything like that, but it's just better if I give myself some rest and continue this later...

This will be posted on all of my current stories, so if you recieve multiple notifications, it's all the same.

Thank you for (hopefully) understanding, and I'll post another A/N when I feel better again. In the meantime, there are plenty of better stories, I honestly don't even get why people like mine, but every single one of you is appreciated, alright?

Thanks, and hopefully I'll see you soon,

-R