❤ Seven ❤ End ❤

Double update for u alls 💕

"

J-Jimin?"

It's him. OH MY GOD. I'M NOT IN A DREAM AM I? W-WHA..

Jimin smiled and reach out his hand to me. Shivering , i reach back out to him accepting his hand. He then bowed to Appa with me still bewildered.

We both turned to the priest thats waiting patiently for us. Finally it starts.

"Do you , Park Jimin , ㅡ"

Okay. Its really him. Its no other people. Its him. Its him. Its him.

IT

IS

HIM.

SOMEONE.

SAVE..

Y/N.

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality.

"Do you , Y/n , accept Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"O-Oh , y-yes , I d-do." I really want to slap myself for stuttering.

I heard a laugh that i usually hear in videos. Its so angelic.

"Alright , you are both now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jimin hold my shoulders and turn me to him.. Those eyes , those nose ....those plump lips. It is really Park Jimin of BTS.

"Hello there , my beautiful wife."

...OMG.

He then lean in and his lips crash into mine. I couldn't believe a thing. I'm kissing my own bias. From BTS. YES BANGTANSONYEONDAN.

He release the kiss while a sad face. Maybe because i didn't kiss him back? Well , at least , my bias is the one who took the first kiss.

I can't believe i'm married to Park Jimin. My now husband. My now love of my life eventhough its an arranged marriage , this is a bliss for me.

There were loud cheerings and claps , i look at my now brother-in-laws that i didn't expect , the rest of the members.

"YAH PARK JIMIN! YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE A REALLY PRETTY WIFE!" Jin Oppa shouted.

"DAMN , SHE'S HOT." Rapmon oppa said tht made me laugh.

"WOOOOOT WOOOOOT." The always hyper Jhope oppa cheering.

"Congrats." Suga said simply.

"Wah............." Our lovely alien cheered in awe.

"OUR SHORTY JIMIN HYUNG HAVE GOT A WIFE!" Jungkook commented.

Such dorks. I look back to my husband whos staring at me and suddenly interwined his fingers with mine pulling me towards his members. I bowed to them and each said their congrats with us.

"Babe."

Eh?

I look at Jimin. "Already?"

"Yeah of course you're my wife." He peck my lips.

Bwoya.. Jimin is not flirty like this.

"Oppa. You're different on and off camera."

"Oh i see , you're an army?" He laughed.

"For 3 years. Be thankful."

"Aigoo Kamsahamnida." Namjoon Oppa thanked.

"I can't believe i'm married to such a beautiful army. I guess all armys are a beauty then." Jimin smirked.

I glare earning a laughter then he leaned in.

"YAH GET A ROOM." Jungkook shouted.

I stopped Jimin .

•HoneyMoon•

"Ahh... Finally we reached." I plopped myself on the bed.

Our trip is to Busan. His homeland and we are at a hotel instead of his house. Don't ask me why because i myself do not know the reason.

Its late at night and i'm now very tired while Jimin is in the shower. The door unlocked and Jimin went out with only a bath robe. I covered my eyes. Its because his robe was not tied and his only with his shorts.

"OPPA! PUT ON A SHIRT."

"We're married. And i know you armys like my abs." He laughed .

"Duh." I said. "But still go put on a shirt."

I stood up to have my turn to bathe when he push me on the bed.

"Let's have our first night , babe."

I know where this is going to. I'm not ready for this. He crawled ontop of me and leaned to me , i leaned back andㅡ

"AHHHHHHH!"

"WAKE UP."

I opened my eyes. Omma was holding a bucket and i was drenched.

"Omma what did i do?!"

"No what are you doing ?!"

"What did i do?"

"You were shouting Jimin's name and moaning."

"I-I was ?!"

"Just what on earth are you dreaming about .. Better not let it happened again." She shook his head and went out.

I look at the time. 5.15am.

Today's first day of school after the December holidays , i'm attending college.

//time skippp//

I plug in my earphones and walked looking down as i walk to ny college till i hit upon a hard thing.

Is it a wall?

I look up and it was a guy in a mask.

"Oh my i'm sorry."

"It's okay."

I bowed and walk until he spoke up.

"Are you going to SOPA?" He suddenly asked.

"Y-Yes." He somehow sound familiar.

"Oh great , because i have to attend back to school. Want to walk together?"

"Yeah sure."

"I'm Kim Taehyung by the way."

"I'm y/n. Wait . Kim Taeㅡ" he covered my mouth.

"Shh , don't let them hear you."

I nodded frantically. "BTS?"

He nodded shyly.

What's happening......ANOTHER DREAM?!

7.09.16 - Marks the end of Dream or Nah. But....this is definitely not the end. I'll be doing a squeal.. But with Taetaeee~ huehue. So be ready. Oh and a new fanfic is cmg out ! Its Bobby of Ikon :) Trust me you'll enjoy it. ^-^ Anyways thanks for reading. Yes its a short story. I'm sorry if it sucked !! I'll try harder ! Love you alls. <3