First Day

...
It's the first day, you angrily think as you cover up the bruises your foster parents left from the night before. You sigh, just wishing your parents would just come and get you but you didn't know who they were, or where they went when you were born.

You put on simple brown eye shadow and a clear chapstick layer. Then going to your closet and throwing on light blue skinny jeans and a knitted sweater on top of a blue tanktop. Feeling complete you walk down stairs, throwing on your white converse sneaking out with your phone and bookbag, so no one heard you.

You ran to your bike, you hid away. As you were riding you noticed something weird about the school, everyone was outside. You walked up to the principal, "What's going on?" "The teachers went on strick so I am closing the school until further notice of the teachers." "Oh..." "(yn) you don't have to go home, you can hang out around town for awhile. Don't worry you won't have to go home to them..." "Thanks... I guess." "Have a good day (yn)." "You too Mr. Hand" (OML I MADE A FAST TIME AT RIDGEMONT HIGH PUN!!! SSSSHHHhhhhhh...)

*ze la time skip*

You sat at the swings in the park watching the teachers protest for some ungodly reason. Pretty soon you felt eyes and heard footsteps, someone tapped your shoulder gaining a sight you'll never forget, this set of brown eyes that you could set a match to, and no shadows would form. You seen him smiling as he gestured to the swing next to you, nodding your head he sat himself down.

"I'm Mark, and you are may I ask?"
"(Yn)."
"You don't talk much (yn)."
"It's best if I not."
"Well, if that's the case then you won't say much to a date, or giving me your number so I can text you to find out."
"...sure..." you hand him your number and he sits there,
"Can you look at me? Or am I just that ugly?"
You smile and say no. Looking at him he frowns and gloomly gazes away, "...who did that to you?"
You sigh. "That's a story for me to know and you to put together." He stands up motioning you to follow. You followed him to a cherry tree, sitting under it, you stared as you realized it's getting late. Jumping up without a word sprinting home. Leaving him stunned, and sad.

*beautiful time skip*

Sighing you get inside quietly. Running up the stairs, you hear the door slam open.
"(YYYYNNNN)!! WHY ARE YOU HOME LATE?!"
Standing up you look for the door to be ripped open. As it's thrown open, your forster dad came in with a bottle heavily drunk, and dumbfounded when you said so what. He dropped the bottle lifting you by the shirt pushing you to the wall. Trying not to puke from the rancid smell of burgendy whiskey, and manwhore.
"Just remember you're the bitch, and I'm your owner, if you EVRRRR EVERR SAY THAT AGAIN I-I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A FUCKING MISSINNNG POSTERR!!!" He slurred angirly. Letting you go he left picking his bottle up and walked away. Dropping you begin crying, you go to your bathroom sitting in the scolding water burning your skin. Pulling your razors out and cut your legs up.

Going to bed, you throw to a we hole bottle of melatonin down your throat.

_________________
₩ell thank you for reading but it's such a short chapter I'll try adding but I have school. If you could give me ideas of what should happen at the end. Just tell me in the comments, *sexy mark voice* And as always, I'll see you... In the next video. Buuh-Byeee♥♥