Chapter 4

You were riding home with Mark sitting in the backseat with his mom, while Mark and his dad talked about the living situation, "Mark, why doesn't she just stay with us, we have the room." "Because I feel safer if she is there... You live closer to that man more than I do, practicly down the street!" "Okay, okay, you have a point, but call if it gets too much. OK?" "Alright, I promise."
___________
*time skip* (I did dun lied)
His parents pull out of the drive way and leave you looking from your new bedroom, touching the cold window leaning your forehead against it, sighing. Feeling that loneliness, and confusion all over again, not knowing who you are, or who you're with. You sit on the bay windows cushions, looking at the snow falling, you've finished packing so there is nothing else to do, but Mark brought up some books for you to read. Like Shiver, Linger, and Sinner. Your favorite werewolves stories. (BTW... I recommend them!!!) Sitting down you read shiver, Grace wishing one to be with wolves, and Sam... Wishing to be human with her. The worlds, were about to clash until Mark walks in interrupting your book, marking it you put it down, "Y/N I brought you clothes for a shower they may not fit, but I'll have to stop by at your old place tomorrow and pick up your clothes, but for now you can use my clothes... Okay beautiful?" "Thank you..." You say blushing and giving a halfhearted smile, accepting the grey sweat pants and the grey muscle shirt with a pair of white socks.
-another time skip-
(You don't need to see her shower!)😂
You awkwardly walk down the hall, trying to make as less noise as possible, for you heard, "HELLO, my name is Markiplier and welcome to Five Nights at Freddie's!" You sit in front of the door listening to the screams and laughing. Soon you feel a burp come on, trying to hold it and be quiet, but it comes out as a belch, you cover your mouth trying not to laugh... About a couple of seconds later you hear, "And as always I'll see you in the next video! Buh-byeee" and a beep as the camera shuts down. Without editing he comes out, and looks down at you, sitting in front of you, he laughs out "I heard that!" "It was supposed to be quiet!" "Well I'm pretty sure being quiet is louder, that was so cute my little biscuit!" You blush, and your belly growls hunger taking over, "You hungry (y/n)?" " no." You didn't want to eat rn. "Well you're eating anyway... Come on!" He stands up holding his hand out, you cross your arms, and he just picks you up and carries you to the kitchen setting you on the island in the kitchen. You watch him pull out the brownie mixes. "OOOOO!!!!" You scream, and grabbed it with the biggest smile in the world. He laughed, "Wanna help me?" "Oh boy do I?!" You say like tiny box Tim. He laughed a raspy laugh, making you flush of color. You jump off of the counter and get the eggs vegetable oil, milk, and salt. Mixing them together, you hands the bowl to Mark and he premixes the box of brownie mix. He was kind of a mess, so you slid under his arms taking the bowl and whisk, whisking the batter pushing him away. He pouted childishly, "Heeeey!!!" You giggled and popped some batter into your mouth and moaned jokingly. He pushed up against you hands on your hips, "you gonna share?" Flustered you backed away and let him work with it. But he didn't start working, he came up to you and hugged you, you didng realize that you were crying, and started sobbing. "Y/N?" "Yes Mark?" "Sleep with me tonight please, to be safe." He was crying. Which made you look up and hold his face wiping away the tears, shaking your head yes. Holding his face close to you he held you by the waist. You stayed there for a good while, then remembered the brownies, you both finished them up, eating them all. He went to get a shower after you did the dishes. You sat on his bed, and looked at the floor, as you listened to him scream, "OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR!!! EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR!" smiling, you then notice the scars upon your wrists...
-time skip-
Screaming you fall to the floor, a high pitched scream enough to scare a dog. Hitting so hard you cry out, hearing Mark rush out, you hit the lamp knocking it over smashing it, cutting your legs up. You start punching Mark with bloody hands, "Y/N it's me!!! Stop, stop its me Mark!" You hug him, and scream "I remember!" And cry harder. He was only in a towel but that towel was now covered in blood. With him holding you close, you calm down and he carries you to the shower, undressing you and putting you in the shower with him, you weren't consensus about your body and he wasn't there for your body. Holding you close in the stand up shower removing the glass from your legs arms and hands. You don't wince you can't feel the pain. You get out when the blood stops rushing out, and he wraps it up with some gauze and medical tape. You put on a T-shirt and just underwear, him also you climb into bed with him, and cuddle closely, you talk about everything til 5 o'clock. Passing out, in his arms. Having only dreams of your little brother who died because of your foster dad. Moaning throughout the morning and almost evening. Mark waking every time you talked in your sleep or whimpered something, you soon were as good as emptied dreams could be. Watching waiting for your mind to run wild....