Chapter 3

You're running you can't get away, your legs are stuck. He pushes your friend to the bed, and begins to rape her. Screaming you stay in the closet and wait til her screams are quiet and his breathing is slow and you walk out of the closet and she is dead. Lifeless, cold, empty, without a vessel... He stares at you smiling. "If you would've came out she wouldn't be gone (yn)." I begin to cry.
-Dreams are over now-
(My mom use to tell me the in the morning before school)

You begin to slowly wake up, people are talking and you can't see, you're being blinded by a searing light. Groaning raspily, you try to ignore the pain in your head. You open your eyes slowly once more, squinting like an Asian, (sorry if I offeneded anyone♡) you see several people surrounding you. A boy, a couple, and the doctor. They look your way, the boy rushing to you. "(Yn) are you okay?" "Can I help you? Who are you?! Where am I?!" You sparsely ask. "What?" He whispers. The doctor speaks up and says "(Yn) listen to me now you're in the hospital and have a slight memory loss... in the next couple of days you shall regain memory, during I that time I want you to stay with this nice man named Mark Fischbach, he is a YouTuber and is going to take care of you." You nod your head tears welling up. "These are his parents. I'll have them check on you guys every couple of days." "O-ok..." is all I can say. "But, you can go home, after 12 o'clock. We will just have to get you guys to sign some stuff... is that okay?" The parents shake their heads with confidence.

- Mark's Pov-

I hear her beautiful groan, and look her way. Rushing to her, "(Yn), are you okay?!"
"Can I help you? Who are you?! Where am I?!" My heart breaks, I met her not even five days ago, and I feel as if I've known her forever. "What?..." I whisper. Confusing her, obviously. "(Yn) listen to me now youre in the hospital and have a slight memory loss... in the next couple of days you shall regain your memory, during that time I want you to stay with this nice man named Mark Fischbach, he is a YouTuber and is going to take care of you." As she nods her beautiful head and then scary tears daring to fall on me. "These are his parents. I'll have them check on you guys every couple of days." "O-ok..." came out as a struggle. "But, you can go home, after 12 o'clock. We will just have to get you guys to sign some stuff... is that okay?" My parents shake their heads.

____________
Sorry ill update it later... gotta rush... ♥