SCHOOL DAYS

I went into the school && met my main bitch Aqua by my locker. "Hey bitch" I said to her as we got closer "wassup hoe?" We could never have a conversation without calling eachother out our names😂

We had 20 minutes until 1st period so we decided to go get breakfast. we were going through the line when I felt someone staring a hole into the side of my face. I looked over and notice bro staring at me like she had a problem. She's always in the midst of drama. And she's always running her dick sucker like she can't get touched

Anyways, i got me some pancakes && was gettin some syrup when the bitch bumped into me, ON PURPOSE so of course I had to say something. " watch where tf you're going " i said. "Who?" She asked like she didn't know who tf I was talking to. "Bitch the owl & unless you want that nappy ass rat tail of yours dont bump into me again hoe." I said glaring at her. "If you was really about it, you would've hit me as soon as I bumped you ". She was underestimating me, so I set my tray down && got in her face " Wassup? Bump me again." She had the audacity to push me. And when I say push, I mean she did that with all her might. But that ain't stop shit. I got up && grabbed that hoe by her stiff ass weave && slanged that bitch on the floor. I got on top of her and went crazy. I was trying to kill her.

Somebody tried pulled me off her, but that was and epic fail because they got punched && then I went back to the bitch. i grabbed a hand full of her hair && dragged her around the cafeteria while still punchin her in the face. It took 3 people to get me away from the bitch. i had her nose and mouth bleeding && her eye swollen. "I told yall not to fucking play with me! " I yelled. "You're going to jail bitch, I'm pregnant!" Bri screamed, crying like she was the damn victim. "Well I'll do my time happily whore" I told her obviously not giving a fuck.

The principle grabbed me && took me to her office. I got suspended for 3 days but i really didn't give 2 fucks because I stand my ground REGARDLESS.

She even tried to make us "talk it out" but I had nothing to say to the girl. I didn't like her and that was that. So I just sat in the conference room with a blank stare because I wasn't patching anything up with her and I damn sure wasn't apologizing because she started with me. Call me immature, but oh well.

When mrs. Johnson (the principal) saw that I wasn't interested in anything that was going on, she gave me a mean glare and told me that I could leave. I smiled, got up, and walked out. I didn't care about pleasing that bitch. I'm at that school to get my education, not be a kiss-up.