Sneaky Ass

Tamia POV

When I got in my room I took off my clothes && put on some jogging pants && a sports bra. I got a message alert so I checked my phone. it was Don'Quel saying we needed to talk so I told him to come over. He replied saying he'd be here in 20. so I went back downstairs && waited patiently.

The doorbell rang so I went && opening the door knowing that it was Don. "Hey babe" he said hugging me tight "Hey lets go up to my room" "aight" when we got up the stairs I noticed that Aqua && Don didnt even adknowledge eachother which was REALLY weird because they always spoke to eachother. When we got upstairs i got straight to the point "so what do we have to talk about?" I ask being curious

Don's POV

"So what do we have to talk about?" Tamia asked with a confused look on her face. I couldnt go without telling her what happened between me && aqua. "Bae im sorry I didnt mean to do just forgive me please" "What are you talking about what the hell did you do that could be so bad?" "I slept with aqua babe im so (gco) "you di WHAT?" With that she slapped me && stormed out of the room.

Aqua POV

When Don told me that he fucked aqua I slapped the fuck outta him && went straight down stairs. "SO U BEIN A HOE NOW HUH? YOU FUCK PEOPLE'S MEN NOW HUH BITCH?" I screamed at Aqua as I jumped on her ass. I was trying to beat that bitch to death. I swear I was swinging everywhere but mainly at her face. That bitch was goin to pay frfr. Don ole stupid ass come grabbin me " STOP TAMIA STOP" he said tryin to pull me off her. I punched her two more times && finally stopped. "GTFO me " I said wildin out of Don's arms. "So that's how u do now Aqua? Huh? You supposed to be my bestfriend but yet u fuckin my boyfriend" I said on the verge of cryin. "Tamia im sorry. You are my bestfriend. It was just a one time thing I was in the moment in sorry" Aqua said sobbing. "Idgaf what you gotta say. Both of yall get the fuck out my house fuck both of u" I said running upstairs.

2 Hours Later

I was laying in my bed crying my eyes out. don called me 6 times && texted me 17 times but I didnt reply neither did I answer.

I was very hurt but thats when I thought to myself "why are you crying? You a badd ass bitch && u dont need no nigga not no thot in yo life" so straightened my shit up && called malasia "Hello" she answered "Hey malasia wyd" "Nothing coolan" "Ok umm can u meet me somewhere" "Um how bout u come over" "aight whats yo address" she gave me the address then we hung up. I threw on a fitted tee with my jean vest && my black forces. I kept the jogging pants on && was headed out the door.