Shopping && party scene

We went to the mall and went inside rue 21 first because they be having some cute dresses and skirts...but they  only  sun dresses today UGH!!! Since they didn't have shit in there, we went inside Rainbow. i picked out a a white fitted half shirt with with some ripped skinny leg Jeggings. I decided to wear my French blue 12's that I had already purchased.  Aqua picked out some high waisted buity shorts with a red half shirt to go with her red black and white 5's. We were going to be lookin good asf tonight.

We went back to my house && got ready, && i must admit, we was poppingggg😍 I took sum pics && posted them on Insta

@TheBaddest- Yall know it's a show everytime we step out😍😎

After takin pics me we went downstairs and headed to the door "Shotgun!" I called out cause i really didnt feel like driving "ugh u get on my nerves!" lol. We got in the car && started vibing.  V.S.O.P. was on by k.michelle && u already know i was singing my heart out. See one thing no one knew about me is that i have a really nice voice. Aqua wasn't even aware of it. When the song went off her mouth was wide open. "I  didnt know u could sing like that". She seemed shocked. I just laughed. We then  pulled up to the twins 2 story house. When we got inside panoramic was on so i went to the nearest wall and did my shit. Not even 2 minutes into the song, i felt someone come up behind me but i just continued dancing. After about 3 more minutes of me dancing with this mystery dude the song went off so i turned around to see who he was.

When i turned around i almost died. This nigga really had some nerves it was... my ex dre. I couldnt believe he had the balls to even think about coming up behind me and dancing with me "wtf u doin" i said annoyed as fuck "wat do it look like" now this nigga really pushin my buttons "let me tell u something, don't you ever come up behind me like you the shit cause i will get somebody to fuck you up " && with dat i walked away pissed as fuck.

When i was walkin out the door someone grabbed my arm. I was gettin ready to curse they ass out but when i turned around i saw that it was old boy from McDonald's. A slight smile instantly creeped across my face "wassup ma" he said licking his lips && smiling. I could have fainted lol "wassup?"  " why were u storming out like dat?" "Oh cause of that asshole of an ex pissed me tf off" "well dont worry bout him ma, but i never got your name" "My name is Tamia. What's yours?" "My name Don'Quel" "Oh ok. Nice to PROPERLY meet you " "well tamia can i have your number?" "yea let me see yo phone and i'll give u mine" with that he gave me his Iphone 6 and i gave him my galaxyS7 i put my number && set my name as "Tamia" when he gave me my phone his name was set as "future husband❤" "aight tamia i'll hit u up sometime" We said our goodbyes and I started back off to my car.. When i got there i saw aqua hugged up with some bummy lookin dude.  "umm no excuse me" i said pushin ole dude up off her && opening the car door. "Yo why tf you cock blocking?" I couldn't do nothing but laugh in his pathetic ass face. "First of all, this bitch right here is my bestfriend  && she aint bout to be seen with no bum so you can go back in that damn house and fetch one of them hoes in there cause she aint one of them && females  like us have our standards && obviously you're not up to par so u have a nice night". We then got in the car && went home.

Author's Note: Hey guys please comment read and vote. Sorry for any mistakes this is my first book so #KeepCalm. But anyways who is this mystery dude thoe? Read Vote && Comment plz!!!!