Eight

Chapter Eight- The Awakening

Beware, the feels are very present once again. Try not to die inside like I did. Xx

Third Person's Point of View

The sky was dark and the world seemed dull and lifeless, much like the woman laying dead in the light brown casket.

After the tragic incident, the man spoke five words before disappearing into nothing. The words were "Take this as a warning."
The scene had played out like something of horror stories, and left many confused and hurt above all else.

Mrs.Cortes was a lovely wife, mother and friend. She was kind to all who met her. That is the reason why so many questioned the actions of that madman on her children's 17th birthdays.

Ina sat, her head on her brother's chest seeking comfort and support as tears streamed from her puffy eyes.
She blamed herself. She felt as though if she hadn't let her mother walk away she would be alive and not in a casket with dried blood on her left temple.

"-and will Ina and Jake Cortes please step up to say something?" The two slowly make their way over to their mother's casket.

"Um, well. Hello everyone." Jake starts off, trying not to cry.
"We are all here because of my mum. She was so special, i-in a way that she touched the hearts of everyone she met. That's why so many people are here. All of you weren't just people to her. You were all something more, and you are. This woman, this loving and caring woman, will stay with each and every one of you, because none of you were just people to her. You were so much more. Me and my little sister, we will carry on the way she did. Being loving, and forgiving and everything good. Thank you." Jake wipes a few tears away and walks back to his position, his sister clinging to his shoulder with tears stained on her cheeks.

Brody looked over at the once cheerful and childish redhead, only to see her distraught and distant. It pained him, because the girl he loved so dearly was being mentally and emotionally tortured by the death of her mother.

As the casket lowered, Ina looked up, and saw the ghostly figure of her mother, looking down to her like she always used to. In a way as if saying 'I love you to the moon and back'. The ghostly figure got closer to Ina, until it kissed her on the forehead, and flew into Ina's locket that hung loosely around her neck.

Ina looked at her locker with fresh tears pooling in her eyes, but a distant whisper sent it all away, all the sad and distraught emotions gone.

"It's okay my sweet. As long as you wear this, I will love and protect you. Look at it and picture my face, I will come to you and guide you my dear."

Ina smiled and a look of relief crossed her face.
"Jake, Jakey its okay. She isn't leaving me."

Ina was surrounded by her friends, finally smiling again as the twins began to try and dance together, but toppled over.

"Maybe you boys should stick to singing." Dakota laughed. Sasha Ina and Dakota all began to try and give the boys a way to set free their 'talent' as they called it, but at the opposite side of the room, Brody received a distressing phone call.

"How is the little angel doing then Brody?" The smokers voice on the other end growled in anger.
"What do you want with her? Who are you?" Brody said in a quiet tone so not to disturb anyone around him.
"I'm simply a father doing my job." The line goes dead and Brody gets a flash back of a conversation between him and Mrs.Cortes.

'"Brody, I need to tell someone this. Ina's biological father is a killer, and he wants her because she has some sort of supernatural power or something. I carried that child and I know she has no powers that I know of. That man is mad and he can never have Ina or Jake. Protect them?"'

Brody walked over to the group of friends and smiled at them all. Ina walked to his side and hugged him.
"Let's go home Brody. We need to prepare Jakey's room don't we?"
-
-
-
-
-
Don't hate me its short, but I am over 600 reads! I'm freaking out again!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so about the feels....IM SORRY YOUR POOR LITTLE HEARTS MUST BE DYING NOOOOOOOOOOO.
IT HURT TO WRITE THIS! It hurt more than the actual killing scene. But... The creepy guy after Ina who killed her mother is her father? What is this supernatural power he speaks of? Is it legit or is he a complete nutter? Thanks for reading my loves.

Xx