At the meeting.

"For Christ's sake Hamilton, do you know how to try and please and compromise with anyone around you?" Thomas spat at the male across from him, scowling as he crossed his arms. As before, Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton were arguing again. It's become so common anymore that the others in the meeting started to make bets as to who was going to say what, and what was going to start it all. Most of the time it would be Thomas, mouthing off or having to get his last 2 cents in. That, in turn, sets Alexander off, and they're at it again. And Alexander swears that Thomas just wants to hear himself talk. "I know how to, don't you worry. But the question is, do you know how to shut your mouth long enough so I can get my idea out?" Alexander spat back, sitting down. He huffed, rolling his eyes. Jefferson stood, stomping over to Alexander, hunching down a bit. Just as he was about to say something, his name was called. He muttered a "fucking hell" as he turned around. "Yes Washington?" He asked, standing up, smiling warmly. Washington, sighed, rolling his eyes a bit. "Can I have a word with you?" He asked, although it came out as more of a command than a request. Jefferson nodded, following him out.
A/N: I'm gonna cry omg I had so much more of this chapter done but I was a dipshit and hit the back button and it deleted almost half of this chapter. I guess I'll break it up into 2. I'll post the second part later