Epilogue.

Cassie’s P.O.V

Six months later.

Me and Jace were stood, hand in hand at Aria’s grave. I had been visiting her a lot since I found out she was my sister. I came to talk about the simplest of problems, the best parts of my day, and basically just how much I would love to have met her. Ian even gave me some pictures he had kept from birth of me and Aria.

I placed down the white rose I always brought her, and Jace did the same. We said our goodbyes, and I kissed his cheek. “See you at the dance tonight.” I said, walking to my car. It was the winter dance fest, and I had to go get ready.

After I had showered, I picked out a green dress that had white swirls on it, random but nice. It was long, and v-necked. I put on my make-up, which was not too heavy. Finally, choosing some black stilettos, I heard a knock at the door.

“Cassie! Jace is here!” Ian yelled. He had moved in with my mum after they had begun dating...Again. I opened my door, smiled before grabbing my bag and jumping down the stairs.

“Cassie?” He yelled again.

“Yeah?” I answered, just at the front door.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled from the top of the stairs.

“I know, dad. Thanks.” I returned the smile and jumped in Jace’s car, kissing his cheek as I did so.

“You look-“

"Do I look fat in this?” I asked.

He mocked shock and said "No!"

"I know." I laughed.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you, Jace."

He smiled and drove to the school, parking at the front. I spotted Adam’s car, along with Jessica’s next to it.

As soon as I got through the gym’s door, I was engulfed in a hug by Jessica and Olivia, Rafael waited ‘til they got off of me to hug me. I grinned at them and complimented their clothes, and they returned the favour.

“Let’s go dance.” Jace whispered in my ear. I nodded and followed him onto the dance floor, full of swaying teenagers, eager to have a good night. Adam yelled at me for attention, and started doing some random moves.  I couldn’t help but laugh at him. Jace started mimicking him, and I was afraid I was going to pee my pants due to the laughter I was expressing. I wiped tears from the corner of my eyes and Jace kissed them away, smirking. “I love you.” He whispered, breathing on my ear. I shivered, and hugged him closer to me.

“I love you too.”

“Cassie. I know I’m sexy, but you don’t have to hold onto me this tightly.” He laughed.

I slapped his arm and muttered, “Egotistical jerk.”

“Oh, you know you love it babe.”

The night continued like that, and finally, our (Me, Jace, Adam, Matt, Liam, Jess, Olivia, Rafael, and Claire) “slumber party” was ready to be held. We got into our cars and made our way to the little house that was behind Matt’s. It was big enough for around five people to live in; though we were just using this as a party refuge. Thankfully, Matt’s parents were out of town, and we came up with this idea a while ago.

The whole interior had been set up for partying. Strobe lights were along the walls, and there was a big space left for dancing in the middle, while in a little room next to the main one, held sleeping bags and... Loads of munchies. A TV had also been set up, and I noticed a lot of alcohol when I looked into the fridge at the back.

“Let’s get fucked up!” Yelled Liam, while everyone else cheered their agreements. I took this as a liberty to go to the bathroom, and freshen myself up.

 I don't know how, I don't know why, but when I looked into my mirror, I saw a pretty girl with golden hair and green eyes.

My life had changed so much since moving here, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I had an amazing boyfriend, amazing friends, and an amazing life.

I wonder what the future has to bring?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my! It's finished D;

Thank you so much for reading it guys! It means a lot :$ <3

I hope you enjoyed.

"Do I look fat in this?" And again Thanks ;3