Chapter 1 - The Tears

"Oh, it's just little rich girl..." The look on my face turned stern as I was about to rage in front of Elisa, she is a porny jerk who makes fun of everyone at school except boys! She is such a player, it's so annoying.

"I have a name you dumb*ss!" I retorted.

"Sorry I didn't know you had another name other than 'little rich girl'," she teased, her voice full of sarcasm.

"Sorry I didn't know you were a b*tch," I growled back. She sneered at me and quickly walked away.

Ha! That'll teach her a lesson, hopefully.

I walked home after school, I usually take a limo but I just get rude comments and glares whenever I do.

I walked into the house and threw my backpack on the couch. I went to the kitchen to grab a little snack, just some rice crispy treats, and sat down on the couch to start my homework. High school is such a pain, especially sophmore year, but I still have all my good friends. My parents weren't home yet, they wouldn't be home for a while. They're always working late at their company headquarters.

I finished my homework and decided to go to my favorite place out of the house. The gardens. Our gardens are so big and it feels magical in there. I always liked to go visit it, it's so beautiful, also.

When I stepped outside through the back door, I felt the sticky air and looked up. Dark clouds were beginning to form and it started to smell like rain, but I didn't mind. I walked the stone trail that led to our gardens. I followed the trail to a pavilion located at the center of one of the gardens, where I looked around at the beautiful roses, peonies, lilies, the water lilies in the pond, and that fresh scent of all the flowers, ponds, and trees mixed together. Damn, it was so lovely.

I sat at the edge of one of the ponds that I usually sit at. My spot was under a willow tree where it was shady. Then my feelings poured out and I started crying over all the horrible things that had happened in my life. All the bullies, the hateful comments, the beatings, my strict parents, my loneliness, the pressure..it was all too much. I couldn't take it anymore. I sat there crying, my tears sliding off my cheeks and dripping into the pond.

Ever since I was little, I always wished I would find my own magical place to live for the rest of my life. I also wanted to find a friend that I could just talk to about my feelings, someone to support me. It was obviously tough for me at school, but even I couldn't tell my best friends at school about what's been happening with me.

I sat back and leaned against the bark of the willow tree. I wiped the rest of my tears,
closed my eyes, felt the soft breeze, and smelt the cool smell of the flowers and the incoming rain.

The remaining tears dried up and my mind slowly slipped out of the real world into a slumber.

Thx for reading ^w^! I actually have this book planned out (unlike my other book) and I made a little, short film for this book too. I'll post it on here when I figure out how to import it. Yep so, I worked on this during school 😂