Chillin'

Chapter 1 • Key'Anna

It was a very beautiful Saturday morning in the down south dirty of Chicago. It was about 12:00pm so I was just chilling watching the replays of the B.E.T awards laughing at Lil Wayne foolish as on stage. I swear that nigga ugly as fuck!

Patience for two o'clock to swing around that's when the Richmond Center got popping! All the homies came out to ball, thots in every shape and color, fake thugs with big chains an fake guns, & lil baebae kids cursing like they grown folks! Shit crazy in the hood man.

Just then I got snapped out of my thoughts by a loud bang from my mom room. Then a louder bang but now I heard yelling and screaming so I jumped up an ran to her room to see her and my step dad pounding each other in the face.

So I jumped in right away pulling dude by his dreads pounding him in his face with my mom swelling his shit!

Ain't no nigga gone put his hands on my momma an get away with it nah! He better be lucky I ain't blow his top off right then an there. Nigga always kept all his pistols laying around the crib.

I mean it was nothing new I seen this everyday it's just it was a hurting feeling. Watching my own mom almost get chocked to death gasping for air & getting her brains pound out her head.

Finally, a hour had passed so it was around 1:30pm they made up by then I swear they get on my fucking nerves when they act as if  nothing ever happened! But that's the only time I can leave the crib with no worries when they make up cause I know ain't no shit gone pop back off right away!

So I went to shower so I could head out to the Richmond Center and get the family drama off my mind. I cried in the shower for about 10 minutes straight that's where I could let everything out and express my feelings to myself.

As I stepped out the shower I heard moaning. "Mhm, Wait Right There! Uhhh I LOVE YOU! FUCKKK." I muted that bullshit out and got dress quickly so I could get the fuck out this house!

I put on my purple crop top to show off my new tattoo & belly button ring with some black leggings and my black an purple Jordan 13's. An I put my hair in a high bun since my outfit was simple but I was still cute though. I was so ready to go I took a last minute look at myself in the mirror and snapped a few pictures to post on Instagram!

"Ma I'm going to the center!" Finally after 2 minutes she replied "OK-KAY BBB-Y-E BABYYY!" she couldn't even get her words out right nigga was putting in work I guess.

I was walking out the house to the center but you know I had to go scoop my girl Deinna up before I went anywhere I swear that's my turn up bitch man!

As I was walking down the street jamming 305 by Drake some ugly nigga approached me asking can he get my number? I replied: "Sorry I don't have a number." Walking off lying out my ass. He shouted: "Yo ma why you gotta act like that?!"

But I finally made it to Dee house that was like second family all her little bad as sisters & brothers came running hugging me soon as she opened the door. Tata loved me the most her lil 7 year old sister. Dee mom shouted: "Get the fuck off that girl she don't want y'all bad as all on her!"

"Lol, its good ma but how you been?" I said. "Chy I guess I been good same ole shit." I loved this lady she was a second mom to me she was bipolar but real man. But I guess Dee already knew what was up for today she was looking cute with her pink corp top, high waisted shorts & pink doctor martin boots on.

This hoe gone start twerking out of no where. "I look cute or nah?" Dee shouted out. "I swear you twerk about everything but you cute or whatever!" I replied back.

So we dipped an left Tata bad as behind cying she think she suppose go everywhere me & Dee go I don't know why she feel that way that's why her as so grown now.

The whole time we was walking to the center all you heard was "BEEP BEEP!

Aye lil ma in the pink?

What's good purple shirt that ass looking fat in them leggings.

What it is Slim?"

Only in the hood niggas try busting down on you based on color clothing your wearing or your body type. These niggas really need they talk game up.

Folks was about to break their neck looking so hard at me an Deianna. But me & my girl just laughed at they dumb as an kept it moving.