Truth or dare?

Chapter # 5

.

I ain't up with this truth or dare game. Cause any type of shit can go down. Man Key stop being a pussy!

Darius shut the fuck up you just ready to handle some with Deianna! Hoe don't play cause Darius know it ain't shit nigga.

Lol man look we playing y'all just need to chill an let Tado the man start the game off. Boy hush you aggravating swear you the shit! Keyanna I ain't trying to hear that non sense you just want this dick.

Don't nobody want that little shit. When you start packing maybe then but now? No I'm good boo.

Iight you got big talk right now huh? That's real though cause we'll see what's up later!

We then got in a big circle to begin the game. Who going first? I guess I'll go. Dee you stay ready look fool don't be daring no fail shit either! Lol Tado truth or dare? DARE!

I dare you to suck Keyanna boobs for three minutes. Omg no this bitch did not just dare that! I got so nerves as Tado start making his way towards me with this wired smirk on his face. He then grabbed my boobs an popped them half way out my shirt an start licking them like they were a strawberry blow pop it was the best feeling ever.

But I played it off like I didn't like it I was kind of up set those three minutes went by so fast..

Then it was now Darius turn Dee truth or dare? Truth. Is it the truth that you fucked Bj at Juniors house party? Hell no, bitch don't play with me! Bj out of all people? C'mon now. No hard feelings ma it's just a game and simple question chill. Okay Key go ahead.

Dee truth or dare? Dare. Hoe you done fucked up now! I dare you to give my brother Darius some top right now! Five minutes.

Really Keyanna? I ain't up for that shit. You really trying me. So bitch you tired me with Tado! I ain't go that far though. I don't want to hear it get her done!

Dee begin seriously going for my brother manhood. Like damn I ain't know she was really going to do it she unzipped his pants an dug for his penis she had finally pulled it out an began sucking the hell out of it like she was a pro at that shit.

But she told me she never sucked dick that hoe has to be lying! She almost sucked the black off my brother dick. It was the funniest site ever to see. My brother face expression was priceless! Nigga moaned like a little bitch too.

Before you knew it Darius had nutted in Deianna mouth! She ran straight to the bathroom as fast as she could to spit it out. I swear I wasn't never eating or drinking off that bitch again.

She came back in the living room mad as hell. I mean ain't nobody force her she just want to do that shit to show my brother what she was about! She been told me she had a thing for my brother but I never told him.

He ain't trying to hear that shit. He say these hoes for everybody! I mean he ain't lied. I caught Darius blushing Deianna down when she got back in living room. Damn it was that good nigga? You can't stop watching her now. Keyanna shut the fuck up!

Let's all just be real with each other right now. Lay all the feelings out on the table. Key I think it's time you be honest! Deianna shouted out.

Don't you think it's time you be honest too? Well, Tado your not the only one crushing. I've had a thing for you for a while now. I just never knew how to tell you. So I feel like we should start making progress to see where we go together. Cause I been knew you felt some type of way about me trust me Darius keep me up on game!

What? Really I'm shocked I always thought you was to good for me Keyanna. That's why I never had enough balls to approach you. But Darius you can't be running telling shit what about the homie code? Nigga that's my sister I'm gone let her know what's up regardless!

So what's up with you Deianna my sister just kept it real. What you want to get off your chest? Idk how to say this but I've liked you all these years we grew up together Darius and been wanting to fuck the shit out of you for a while now!

I been knew it was something with your as because every time a female approached a nigga you got this jealous look on your face. But shit you ain't said nothing but a word ma let's dip an handle that now!