R. Center'

Chapter #2

Squad ~

Me and my girl finally made it to the center shit was popping already in it was only 2:30pm give it a few more hours an it's gone be on swolle. All my homies was out there I got nothing but love for them boys Dre as was out there turnt early like he was off a molly my boy be on some other shit hell I'm surprise he wasn't locked up.

But me & Deinna just kicked back with the boys til it got turnt we hang with niggas cause these hoes ain't bout nothing but drama in Richmond it's sad with these no life's hoes!

Then I looked up to see some tramp & her man arguing then he sparked her shit knocking her off her feet that got me to thinking about my mom was she good at that house? Or when I return she'll be laying up some where hurt bad or dead?

Just then my big brother Darius spanned me out my thoughts. "You wanna hit this blunt sis?" "Man I do need to get my mind off a few things so yeah let me hit that bitch."

Hell yeah I feel you sis shidd. But like Chief Keef say "Girl when I hit this blunt I'm gone forget you!"

We was vibing why Tado was blasting Shit by Future out his Red Audi with 22' rims he was young and getting it he was only 17 slanging better then these old cats. His Dad had put him on before he got locked up with life for putting a nigga to sleep about his money!

"Lol, man Dee get yo as down!" she turntttttt off that peach circo tweaking on his car and Daruis as throwing straight 20's at her as!

Lemme shake some then throwing bills I'm all about my money so I start twerking with my girl I had hit that split on they as and Tado as start throwing 50's at my as man I always knew he had a thing for me my big brother Daruis always keep me up on game. Tado breaking bread I just might fuck with his as.

Me & my bitch had done turnt down for a minute picking up our money and counting up 20, 40, 60, 100 Dee done racked up off my brother. Then I began counting 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 man Tado this what's up you came threw! Nah you good ma you deserve it the way you was throwing that ass but you need to be the one coming threw. Lol you a mess but I just might come threw!