Chapter 1

Kim Possible is property of Disney. Original characters are property of Mark McCorkle and Robert Schooley.

A Fan-fic by LostLove2015

A/N: So I just have been sitting here, listening to music. And the music has helped inspire this little one-shot here. So here ya go (: Please R & R!

Late Night Call

Kim had just rested her head on her pillow, after a long day of many activities. She had had school, practice, and a mission that involved yet another exploding lair. School held yet another day, filled of Bonnie's bitching and taunting; practice also held more of Bonnie. And the mission consisted of tangling with Shego, Ron doing something stupid, and the lair exploding. Yeah, her day was just filled with so much excitement.

As she lay there, staring up at the ceiling, she slowly started to drift off into sleep. Everything was just starting to go dark, when her kimmunicator went off. She jolted up, snatching up the device as quick as she could manage, and answered the call.

"What's the sitch?"

As the screen stayed black, only a voice answered. It was disguised by the sound of it.

"What are you wearing?" the voice drawled.

Kim looked at the device, bewildered that someone would actually do something like this.

"Who is this? And why are you calling?"

"That is for me to know, and for you to find out. Now, what are you wearing?"

"None of your business. And I hope you know, I will have you tracked and taken in."

Kim began to switch the call to another line, but was stopped by the voice on the other end. It began to laugh before talking once more to the heroin.

"You think I didn't think of that when I decided to call you up? I'm not that dumb love. Let's just say that won't be a problem for me. So are you going to answer my question?"

Kim's face scrunched up. "Whoever you are, you are really sick. Why would I tell you something like that?"

"Well, what if I tell you what I'm wearing? Will you tell me then?"

"No. And I don't want to know what you're wearing either. Bye." She then hung up the kimmunicator, and called up Wade.

"Yes, Kim? Is everything alright?"

"Wade, can you trace the call I just received? Someone just contacted me, but I couldn't recognize the voice."

"On it. May I ask why?" He then began to type away at his keyboard.

"They kept asking me what I was wearing. Such a perv."

"Wow.. Well, I can't find anything at all. There is no trace of a call, what so ever."

"But there was a call!"

"From the looks of it, there was never a call. Whoever this was, knows their stuff."

Kim sighed. "Okay, well thanks anyways Wade."

"You're welcome Kim, anytime."

"Well goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Kim then signed off, and the screen went blank. She placed the device back on her night stand, and slipped back under the covers. She sighed heavily as she adjusted her position to get comfortable. Once she was content with her position, she nuzzled into the soft blanket surrounding her body.