Chapter #1

A/N: Y/N - your name
Y/F/N -your full name
Y/F/H/C/T- your fave hot chocolate topping
You live in the UK, btw.
Also sorry if you don't like twenty øne piløts. In here you do.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!
You had been listening to twenty øne piløts for years now, and today was the time that you had been looking forward to for months:
Their concert.
You had booked amazing seats, and rumors had it that Dan and Phil were going, too.

It was an hour before the concert, and you were almost ready. Just time to replace those jet-black glasses with some contacts.

Suddenly, you were startled with a buzz on your leg.

You pulled tour office or of your pocket and saw that Dan had tweeted out about a new video. It read:
@Danisnotonfire:
New video tomorrow with @AmazingPhil and @Catrific!!!!! Get ready for a vlogception!

Yay! You had VIP tickets to see Josh and Tyler, and you could see there of your faveorite people ever on your laptop tomorrow!

Before you knew it, you were all ready and you were grabbing your wallet and phone, as well as a bar of chocolate.

You grabbed the bus, and headed to the venue.
>·<
Before the actual concert was there meet and greet. You were shaking with an overwhelming feeling of excitement, tears streaming down your cheeks. Although it seemed that, in one of your eyes, you couldn't see properly.
Oh.
No.
Your contact had fallen out.
Through the eye that you could actually see out of, you spotted a plastic, round thing on the bright floors.
You reached down to pick it up, and sure enough, it was your contact.
The problem was, it was split.
UGH.
>·<
It was finally time to meet your idols, and you had learned to ignore only being able to see with one eye.
Out of the corner of your eye, you could see a a crowd, crying and laughing, talking and taking pictures.
They were all centered around three people, who, for some reason, looked strangely familiar.
>·<
It was your turn to talk to your smol beans. When you did, it all went smoothly. You took pictures, and talked for a minute. When you left, you stopped by the merch part and grabbed a T-shirt.
This is when it happened.