a summary of the ending.. sorry

yeah so
remember when i said i'd be writing more
hahahhahahahahhahahha
well.
here's a summary since i really can't get through the last chapters i was planning.
~~

You and phil make things up with dan, and things go back to usual. but, the little love triangle that has formed is tearing the entire friendship apart.

eventually, dan gets a boyfriend. his name is kyle and is a cool dood!

so you know what that means!

philly time!

yeah so you and phil get back together. yay! everything is great for a few months.

one day, phil takes you on a romantic dinner. he presents you with a small black, silky box.

"you never answered my question, (y/n)."

woah so you and him are engaged! just like every x reader you've ever read. anyway

here's the wedding scene (after the actual marriage part where u kiss n stuff. ew cooties).

you danced and danced with phil until your legs were numb. or, you wouldn't really call it dancing, just mildly shuffling from side to side.

but you didn't care. you didn't care if your legs were numb, or you didn't know how to dance, or anything for that matter. you would be with the love of your life forever, and that's what mattered.

"hey honey, i'm getting tired. want to go sit down?"

and you did.

you talked with guests, family members, even the parson. and you talked with kyle a bit, who asked a very interesting question.

"so, do you guys have cake?"

"no," you chucked, "we have hot chocolate."

The End.

OHHHHHHHHH
ROLL THE CREDITS
IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS SINCE I STARTED THIS STUPID BOOK
I HOPE YOY ENJOYED AND HAVE A NICE JOURNEY! MAYBE CLEANSE YOURSELF WITH AN ACTUALLY GOOD FANFIC.

seriously though, thank you all so much for reading this. i tried my best to write it, and  even though it didn't come out a masterpiece, i learned a lot from this and can look back on this and laugh. i don't regret writing this at all.

if you've been here since the beginning (i know some of you have) i want to thank you for being here the whole year and a half. i love and appreciate you so much.

and if you're reading this after it's finished, thank you too. it must've been hard to get through, but you did, and you own a little bit of hot chocolate's story.

once more, thank you.
and goodbye.