Kid Flash X Reader

2(y/n) ~ your name
(f/s)~ favorite song
(h/n) ~ hero name
(l/s) ~ least favorite subject

*Season 1 Young Justice*

3rd person POV

(y/n) sat in her room at Mount Justice, working on homework and listening to music. Soon, (f/s) came on. Her head was bobbing up and down to the beat while she chewed her lip and twirled her pencil around her finger.

"Yo, (h/n)!" Wally suddenly bursts into (y/n)'s room, making her jump.

"Jeez, Wally. Don't scare me like that," (y/n) says, holding a hand over her chest as she catches her breath.

"Sorry. So, whatcha workin' on?" Wally asks, leaning over (y/n)'s shoulder to look at her work.

"(l/s)," (y/n) says with a groan.

"Well, you're in luck. (l/s) is my specialty," Wally says cockily, putting his hands on his hips and looking up proudly. (y/n) raises an eyebrow.

"Really?" She questions.

"Yeah," Wally responds as (y/n) moves over so Wally can sit down.

"Here's the problem I'm working on," she says as she points to it. Wally scratches the back of his neck.

"Uhh... Oh! Yeaaaaa... Soo... I completely forgot how to do this," Wally says after awhile.

"Wally!" (y/n) exclaims, before letting out a laugh. Wally's cheeks turn a shade of red and he flashes you a boyish grin.

"Sorry, (y/n). I-I just wanted to help. And I kind of wanted to spend time with you," Wally admits, and now it's (y/n)'s turn to blush.

"It's okay, Wally. If anything, I appreciate that you tried," she says, grinning as Wally does the same.

"Than- Wait! You already have all these problems done!" Wally exclaims. (y/n) blushes again. "Did you really just ask for help so we could spend time together?" Wally asks.

"Well..... Maybe," (y/n) answers, looking away as Wally laughs. He then stands up and grabs (y/n)'s arm. She looks at him oddly.

"Come on! Let's go!" Wally says, pulling her off her bed.

"Where are we going?" She questions.

"To go get ice cream, duh," Wally says, and with that, he picks (y/n) up and speeds out of the Mountain.