Which Book?

Hello! As I sad in the Author's Note of my last one shot, I'm going to put three book ideas here, and it would be fantastic if you would comment on your favorite! Alright:

1.) The first idea would be a Steve Rodgers fanfic. The plot behind this one (I don't want to spoil too much) is that after World War II was ended, a group was formed. This group was given powers, yada, yada. Basically the main character remembers meeting Steve once. Nick Fury then calls for the Avengers to take in the team. This plot would be completely original and not based off of any movie!

2.) This one combines DC and Marvel, but there's a twist! Basically, Barry Allen's counterpart from another Earth gets thrown onto the same Earth as the Avengers. This one could be a fanfic about anyone. I could do Captain America, Quicksilver, Falcon, Iron Man, Hulk, Johnny Storm, or anyone else. This plot would also not be based off of any movie.

3.) This one would be either a Barry Allen or Dick Grayson fanfic. The main character is Cisco's long lost sister, and she goes to live with him and Barry. But, she already knew Bruce, Dick, and Barbra from before when she lived in Gotham. The main character is also a superhero.

A/N

I already have some chapters written out for each one, and the casts are picked out. I just need some input about what you guys want. Please, comment so I know, and feel free to request anything (except smut;) ;) 😉😉😉