Clark Kent X Reader: Happy Easter!

(y/n) ~ your name
(l/n) ~ your last name
(h/c) ~ hair color
(f/s) ~ favorite song

(Yes, I'm giving these titles now)

Your POV

I open the door to Clark, my boyfriend, and I's apartment. I hear (f/s) playing softly in the background.

"Clark?" I call out, with no response. I keep the grocery bag in my hands as I walk into the kitchen. I pause as I step on something, picking it up to see a plastic Easter egg. I put the grocery bag on the counter, cracking open the egg to see a note.

'(y/n)~

While you went out shopping, I decided to make you an Easter egg hunt! At the end, you'll find a very special surprise ;) ;).

~Clark Kent'

"What a smooth motherfucker," I mutter under my breath, glancing around for more eggs. I see a glint of a bright color hidden behind the knifes, so I grab it, and find another egg. I open it, see chocolate and pop it into my mouth.

"(y/n)! That was a hint, not a snack!" Clark yells, making me jump and put a hand on my chest.

"Clark, we talked about this. No sneaking up on me if you don't want to fly me to the hospital afterwords," I say, trying to catch my breath. He looks downwards guilty, and my eyes soften. "Clark, it's okay, I'm okay."

"I'm sorry, (y/n). But, that was supposed to be a hint toward where the next Easter Egg is," Clark says, looking sad.

"Clark, is it behind the TV?" I ask, glancing behind him. He looks up at me quickly, surprised.

"How did you know?" He asks, and I can't help but laugh.

"I can see it from here, even with super vision," I say, and gives me look that says 'shhh'. I roll my eyes at him. "Says the one flying in the house." He glance down, then lands on the floor softly.

"Oops," he says, and I laugh again. Walking past him, I grab the egg behind the TV, opening it slowly. It's a note.

'Where we first said the big three words that changed our lives forever,' it reads. I think. The couch. Walking over to it, I lift up a cushion, pulling out another egg. It has another clue in it.

'Where we decided to tell everyone,' it says. The bathroom, when we were getting ready for work one morning. I walk in their, and, sure enough there's another egg in the sink. I pull it out, and crack it open.

'A big step in our relationship,' this one is harder, because we've taken a lot of big steps, but one sticks out. The bedroom. It's not what you're thinking! We merged our closets together, so now we basically do everything together. When I walk in, I see Clark laying on our bed sideways with an Easter bunny mask on. I burst out laughing, nearly falling overs

"Clark!" I exclaim, and he gets up, walking over to me.

"(y/n)," he says, pulling off his mask to show a big grin on his face.

"What? Oh, gosh are you planning something?" I ask

"No, but there's one final Easter egg," he says, pulling one out of his back pocket. He opens it, and instead of a note, there's a ring, which he pulls out. I knit my eyebrows in confusion. "(y/n) (l/n), will you marry me?" He asks, getting down on one knee. My eyes fill with tear and I cover my mouth with my hands, nodding frantically.

"Yes, yes, yes, thousand times yes, Clark!" I yell, throwing my arms around his neck as he stands up and kissing him.

A/N

Aww... this is soo cute! I'm really happy with it, and I randomly came up with the ending on the spot, but it's great! Thank you for reading!