He saves you part 2

Michael's POV
So it was just yesterday when i saved that girl and today is the day we're meeting today at my place here in my neverland ranch home. I cooked up spaghetti and breadsticks to the side and whine to drink it all down. I say this the meal is a winner. As soon i heard a knock on the door i get excited and go to the door and open it and say "wow y/n you look stunning" she smiles i take out my hand and she accepts my hand and i take her to the kitchen and i pull out her seat for her she sits and i push her in gently and then i go over my seat and say "thanks for coming over and joining me" she smiles and says "no problem!" We eat and enjoy our meal.

Y/N's POV
as we finished meal that was provided i say to michael "thanks for the delicious meal mikey. And for saving me yesterday i would've died" he chuckles and says "my pleasure and good thing i did so" we both laugh lightly at the remark he just said he then puts on a song

We danced to 'because you loved me' by celiene dion (my favroite love song) i layed my head on his shoulder and he puts his chin on my head and us swaying slow side to side. We looked into each others eyes for a moment seeing both of our brown eyes he lean in and i do the same and as soon you knew it our lips meet and moving in perfect sync.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We break apart and he says "will you be my girlfriend? I know, i know your younger then me but age aint nothing but a number and you cant put a price on love. Will you be mine? Ill treat you right i promise" i then say "yes"