dont ever look back

dedicated to: Arctic_muke  cause she's amazing :))

5 votes to next chapter :))

I'mma get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

"Fuck! Daddy," Calum shot his load onto his chest and over his white sheets, clenching his muscles around his daddy's cock, triggering Luke's own release. He came in Calum's ass, riding out their highs and collapsing next to him.

However, after Luke had changed and was about to leave, Calum pulled him back into his bed, pushing a guitar in his arms.

"Serenade me, song boy," Calum sat with one leg over the other, flattening out his skirt with both hands.

Luke cocked up and eyebrow but still knelt down before Calum nevertheless, taking Calum back.

(Play video now)

"So this here is a C cord" 

"No one cares Luke," Calum giggled, staring at the boy with the pretty eyes.

"I think you're pretty without any makeup on, I think you're funny when you tell the funchline wrong, I know you got me so i let me walls come down, down,"

Calum giggled.

"What's a funchline?" But before Luke could respond, Calum opened his mouth (WAITING FOR YOUR BIG DICK.) and started singing.

"Before you met me, I was alright but things were kinda heavy, brought me to life, now every February, you'll be my valentine," Luke stared at Calum with his mouth parted, but continued playing.

Luke continued singing, his voice sounding like an angel's. They harmonised at the chorus, Calum's eyes closed, enjoying the moment, Luke decided that he liked this Calum.

They never did hang out as friends without it turning heated and lust overtaking, so this was a first. Luke bit down on his black lip ring, admiring the crinkles by Calum's eyes.

Calum finally opened his eyes, his brown eyes meeting blue. They smiled at each other.

Calum walked up to Luke, a smile etched on his face as he leaned down and sat himself on Luke's lap, pressing a sweet, closed-mouth kiss on Luke's lap.

Luke opened his eyes, and pulled back, surprised, a blush was covering his face and neck, although he wasn't very sure what caused the pink to spread.

He cleared his throat, "So uh, you never told me you could sing," 

"I don't tell you shit, Lucas," Calum said, his sass coming back. Luke rolled his eyes but before he could come up with a witty remark, Calum spoke.

"You're just my sex toy, you don't need to know anything."

Sex toy.

Just a fuck buddy.

Luke knew this, they agreed to a no-strings-attached thing so why was his chest getting so heavy?

Luke shrugged it off, pulling Calum back onto his lap before pushing him towards his lips, this kiss filled with more lust than the last.

"So round two?

--

Luke went home with a heavy heart, finding it hard to breathe the closer he got to his house.

"Honey, I'm home!" He said like he did every day, only this time he didn't manage to laugh at his own joke he fell to the floor, breaking into tears as humourless laughter escaped his thin lips. His ugly past and monstrous memories flooded his mind but he didn't try to stop the crying nor the pain.

No one was there to care him.

No one cared to care.

He was yet again another toy,
Falling for a beautiful boy. 

His life was the joke.

Don't ever look back.

--

k bye