rock hard, rock steady :

Dedication: cakesgaybie cause I kept thinking of hee when I wrote this shit

Punish me please
Daddy what you're gon' do with all this ass
All up in your face
Yeah, hell yeah
Love me so deep

"Fuck, baby." After struggling to get the door open while our tongues made love, I got it kicked it open and pushed Calum in.

I slammed the door behind me, my hands sliding up his shirt, touching his inviting skin. 

"Daddy, please. Daddy fuck me." Calum begged, as my lips worked quickly on the nape of his neck. I pushed his shirt off, admiring his toned stomach and his arms.

"Yea, babyboy, who's been a bad boy," I teased, my hands going to his pants. I removed his tight jeans off his mile long legs, starting to pump him through his Calvin Klein boxers. Calum moaned, his hands playing with the hairs at the back of my neck.

I growled, removing my hands pushing his hands above his head. I held them there with one of my hands while the other traced his visible hard on through his jeans.

"Use your words, baby, " I continued pumping him through his jeans, as he squirmed, his wrists still above his head.

"I-I have daddy. P-p-please fuck me daddy," I let go of his hands, dropping to my knees as i peeled off his boxers, his throbbing member slapping against his stomach. I looked at him through my eyelashes, kitty-licking his tip before slowly taking his length into my mouth, sucking slowly. Calum whimpered, thrusting into my mouth, making me slap his thigh and hold his hips down with the other hand.

"D-daddy," he breathed out, as my tongue worked on his member, taking more and more of him in as time went by.

"Wanna fuck my mouth baby? Want to paint my mouth with with your delicious juices?" Calum looked down at me, brown eyes meeting blue as he nodded, fucking into my mouth. He pulled on my hair, making my moan, sending vibrations onto Calum's cock, making him pull my hair harshly and release into my mouth.

As he was about to pull his boxers back on, I pushed him back to his back, discarding of my pants.

"I'm not done with you yet, baby."

--
no butt seks fo u  

-your hoe, tipani