feel a little more give a little less:

dedicated to: DjHoodings ((:

singapore's weather being a real unpredictable bitch rn ☀️⛈

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR THREE DAYS IM SORRY

kinky (ball) sacks guise ur wlc

You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love
--

"daddy."

Luke snapped his head to where his babyboy stood, in a white cropped top and a matching lace skirt.

"C'mere," Calum made his way to Luke, not bothering to tease the blonde boy as he was desperate for a release.

He pushed Luke to his back, making Luke fall backwards onto his bed and drop his phone that he was previously busy on. The Maori boy straddled Luke, circling his hips slowly. Both boys moaned at the friction and contact before Luke pulled Calum off his lap and started undressing the latter.

Calum moaned as Luke pressed opened-mouth kisses on the c(alum)olumn of his neck, sucking hard enough for there to be a mark. Luke moved his pink lips to Calum's ear, nipping at its shell before moving down to his earlobe, pulling at the flesh. He worked down behind his ear, kissing his sweet spot before sucking lightly, enjoying the sweet whimpers escaping the latter's mouth. But it wasn't enough for Luke he wanted to make Calum scream and let his neighbours know that Calum was his and his only.

"You want daddy to eat you out huh? What do you want baby boy, tell me, tell daddy," Luke teased, his finger around Calum's tight pink hole, circling it around the puckering muscles. Calum whimpered, causing Luke to smirk against his neck.

"What do you want baby boy? Be specific," Luke taunted, pushing he finger in one knuckle deep.

"W-want your mouth-" Calum gasped as Luke pushed him on the bed so he was on his fours, massaging the perfect globes in his large hands. Luke smacked one of the tanned gloves, causing Calum to snap back to reality (snap back to reality oh there goes gravity) and try to continue his sentence while Luke peppered kisses down his back.

"Want your mouth on me daddy," Luke smiled, trailing his lips down to Calum's tail bone before licking around his hole but never touching where Calum needed him most.

Calum whined, pushing his hips back but Luke put an arm on him, stopping him from pushing up. Luke finally circled his wet tongue on the rim, causing the boy above him to whimper. Luke then tensed his muscle, before pushing it even slightly, one of his hands moving up while the other still kept his place on Calum's hips. He used his pinky to push past the ring of tight muscles, his tongue still working its magic. He then pushed deep into Calum, before placing one last kiss (Troye Sivan anyone? No? Okay.) on his hole before blowing on it, causing Calum to whine.

"Suck," Luke put his fingers in front of Calum's mouth, Calum enclosing his plump lips around the long thin digits, swirling his tongue around the tips before pushing everything in his mouth.

Luke moaned, his pants tightening even more at the sight of Calum's pink plump lips around his fingers.

"I-I'm ready d-add-y" Calum huffed out, the words being muffled due to the fingers still in his mouth.

Luke groaned, pushing all three fingers in at once, knowing Calum was as desperate as him for any release, scissoring them in Calum to help stretch him out more.

Luke pulled them out of Calum's ass, hovering above the younger boy. (yes Calum is younger in this story) He slowly lowered himself down into Calum, filling the boy up.

"Oh y-yes please d-daddy, f-uck me" Calum moaned out as Luke started moving slowly in and out of him.

"Hmm," Luke put his mouth next to Calum's ear, pressing soft delicate kisses on the shell.

"More please daddy,"

Luke groaned as he brought Calum on his fours again, snapping his hips to meet the heavy flesh of Calum's ass.

His hips moved at a remarkably fast speed, both individuals letting out small moans and groans fall from their parted lips.

Luke changed the angle of his hips (ew math) and snapped up again, immediately hitting the sweet spot that made Calum see the fucking stars that one direction can't count.

"Fuck me daddy, I'm so close," he started pushing his hips back to meet Luke's hips, the swell of his ass perfectly fitting where Luke's upper body met his thighs. It felt so right, but they both knew this was wrong.

"Yes daddy, thank you so much daddy," Calum moaned and whimpered as his seed painted his toned chest and the white sheets.

"Yea daddy? Gonna paint my tight little hole?" Calum panted, clenching around Luke each time he entered.

"F-fuck!" Luke groaned, releasing deep in Calum before pulling out slowly with a pop, the white liquid slowly dripping out of the abused hole, onto the sheets.

Feel a little more, give a little less.

--

Lmao this is just smut cause I was lazy I'm sorry I took to long to update I have an exam tomorrow fuck me.