2~An Old Friend

Odin-It was a exciting day at the Dark Knights guild today, we were planning to slay the angels of the goddess and siege the territory. I am the leader of my guild, and my name, is Odin Darkmun! i am an honorable man who sticks to his word, and i have powers like no other!!! Our base is located somewhere near the docks of DragonWave and we are always high on guards, so if you are not permitted, we will kill them on sight

Rylie-I run into an empty room, and I sit in the corner. Oops, I ran in front of someone. I hope they dont come looking for me..... Okay. They didnt follow. Good. I am 14 also I have dark blue eyes, and dark blue highlights in my long, dirty-blonde hair. I am wearing a gray sweatshirt and a white skirt, with purple flowers embroidered onto it. I am wearing these expensive clothes, because they were all I had. I really wanted to get away from my family, because they were going to force me to marry someone. ugg. I dont want to. I want to live my own life. can't they respect that? Well, I grabbed this sweatshirt off the side of the road, and I am looking for a cloak. I am inspired from some of the stories I used to read, but my parents wouldn't let me read any interesting ones. they were all on princess etiquette. I really want to be like the one character from the one book I borrowed from someone. They would find some friends and be very good friends, and they would help people together. I got sleepy, and dozed off....

Odin-I wander into the forest on a skirmish just trying to get more training in before the big day of the invasion, so first, i head to the city to collect some provisions, and after that i go hunting with my overwhelmingly big battle ax. I go out looking for some monsters that are looking for a fight, when i run into a giant shadow, i tremble at the sight, even though i am a dark knight, i am awe struck at the sight, i can't move, i faint, and i scrape myself with my battle ax on the floor.

Rylie-I feel an eerie darkness, and I wake up from my sleep. It is coming from the forest.

Odin-I wake up in what seems to be a infirmary bed, and it looks familiar for some reason.

Rylie-I decide to stay away from the forest, I am not yet strong enough to take it on.

Odin-I feel, that i have been taken here somewhere before, but i am still shaking at the thought of the power that shadow had.  I wake up seeing a girl, with dark brown hair, standing over me, taking care of me.

Lilly-Don't worry Odin. I saw you fall in the forest last night.

Odin-Wait, wha- wa-... How do you know my name? And... wait, WHERE AM I?

Lilly-You used to live in my village but one day you vanished. No one knew what happened to you. It's me Odin, Lilly Moore

Odin-Wait Li- LILLY!

Lilly-What?! What's wrong!?

Odin- WOW IT's YOU! You look so different!

Lilly- Yes Odin it has been 3 years. I can not believe you are here

Odin-I always saw you running around the village while i was training! You were so cheerful!

Lilly- Training?

Odin- Yes, I was always training for the Dark Knights Guild.

Lilly-And thank you, I arrived two days ago. The Dark Knight Guild?

Odin- Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. I am a general of my own army that is part of a group, called the Dark Knight Guild

Lilly- What?! Really?

Odin- We fight against the Light and the angels of our goddess. we are preparing for an invasion against them.

Lilly- When?

Odin- we will invade their kingdom and take over. The siege will begin in a few weeks. So I am preparing for the day and training my men for this.

Lilly-Are you sure you are strong enough? You were really pale when I retrieved you from the woods.

Odin-I am fine. I just, have never seen anything like that shadow before.

Lilly- Shadow?

Odin- And its power is overwhelming. Yeah

Lilly- *talking to herself* Hmm I will need to do some research on this... A power shadow? How strange..

Odin-there was a shadow in the woods that just came out and, Attacked me and the last thing i remember was me trying to fight it, and falling over.

Lilly-That is certainly not normal

Odin-Um by the way, Lilly?

Lilly- Yes

Odin- We are looking for some new recruits, so would you like to join the Dark Knight Guild? I could convice the boss to let you in, *whispers* im sort of her favorite.

Rylie- I can sense that someone was effected by it. I should go make sure they are all right.

Lilly-I do not know if I am strong enough... I have no magicks or special talents.

Odin-But I can train you! To be strong.

Lilly- Really?

Odin- and fight by my... i mean our army's side

Lilly-Then I, Lilly Moore, will train to be a Dark Knight!

Odin-Okay!

Lilly-When do we begin?

Odin-We shall begin your training when i get better. i should probably stay here for a couple of days.

Lilly- Yes, of course! I am going to head to the library and look up on the shadow.

Rylie- I enter the room you two are in, because I was looking for the person who was attacked by the shadow.

Odin-Oh, who are you?

Lilly-Who are you!?