Chapter 7

Chapter 7.
Selena's POV.
Chase was awake, gripping onto my shirt in pain.
"It's ok. You'll be ok." I soothed.
"Selena! It burns!" Chase yelled as he gripped harder.
"I know. And I can't stop it. I'm sorry." I said as I gently rubbed his back, trying not to hurt him more.
Then I heard someone coming towards us. Roman.
"His cries of pain are amazing." Roman smiled evily.
"You're a psychopath." I insulted as I held on tighter to Chase, who was no longer screaming, but now moaning.
Roman opened the dungeon and grabbed onto my arm.
"Time to go...forever." Roman said as he forced me away from the love of my life.
"Selena!" Chase yelled.
Roman forced me forward. Then I kicked him in the shin. As he stumbled back and was still dazed, I used my molecular kinsiese to fling him into a wall, making sure he hit his head. Then I ran out of the room and went to go find a way to contact Bree. I finally found a computer with video calls installed. Here we go.
Bree's POV.
"He's not responding." Skyler said quietly, obviously worried about him.
"Put him on the couch for now. We have to save Chase and Selena." I explained.
Kaz and Skyler lifted him on the couch, and I saw our computer turn on, with a worried Selena on the screen.
"Selena?!" I yelled.
"They don't know I escaped from Roman right now, so I don't have a lot of time. Chase was poisoned and you guys have to find the antidote, it's fatal. They also wanna kill me." Selena explained.
"What did they inject him with?" Bree asked.
"I don't know. So far the side affects are extreme burning and passing out easily. He also seems super tired." Selena explained.
Then I saw Oliver's mom come out.
"How did you get in here?!" She yelled.
Then she used one of her powers to shatter the screen, but not before Selena ducked. She stood up and yelled.
"Bree hurry!" Then ran.
"Say goodbye to your friend." Oliver's mom said as she flipped off the screen.
I went over to Skyler, Kaz and Oliver. Oliver was starting to wake up.
"What happened?" Oliver asked.
"It doesn't matter. Oliver, what poison involves burning and passing out?" I demanded.
"That would be clordine. It's antidote is on a completely different planet." Oliver explained.
"Yeah! In Techton issue five, Techton had gotten infected by clordine, but the cure was on the planet...Caldera." Kaz trailed off.
"I'll go to Caldera and get the cure, then meet you guys at where they are keeping Selena and Chase. What's the cure called?" Skyler asked.
"It's called Haphin's root." Oliver said.
"Oh yeah! And even though Techton was in a crazy amount of pain, he still sucker punched a Skyler look alike for the Haphin's root!" Kaz remembered.
Skyler and I glared at him.
"Anything else you would like to share with the group? Like how you died at the hands of a girl?" Skyler asked, emphasis on the word girl.
"I'm done now." Kaz backed off.
"The wormhole transporter is in my desk." Oliver said.
"Ok. This'll be a piece of cake." Skyler said as she clicked the button.
Two seconds later, she was holding a root, her hair was scuffed and her outfit was ruined.
"That took forever!" She complained as she handed me the root.
"What happened to you?" Oliver asked.
"Let's just say I know why my look alike, as you call it, had to be sucker punched." Skyler said.
"Oliver, make this into a cure. The rest of us need to change." I explained.
"When did you become leader?" Oliver asked.
"Just now, keep up." I insisted.
Oliver raised his hands in surrender and started working on the cure. After we got dressed, Oliver was still working.
"Having some trouble?" I asked.
"Yeah. This is gonna have to be injected into him. And...I can't do needles." Oliver explained.
"Oh my gosh! You and Douglas!" I yelled as I grabbed a needle and put some of the cure in it.
"We will inject it into him as soon as we get back. We have to go!" I yelled.
Oliver, Kaz and Skyler grabbed onto my arms. I sped to the warehouse and they got off. Then we walked in.
I saw Roman and Riker standing right there with Mr. Terror behind them.
"Well, well, well. The Elite Force." Roman said.
"Kaz, go find Selena and Chase." I whispered in his ear.
Skyler, Oliver and I started fighting. Skyler had Mr. Terror, Oliver had Roman and I had Riker. A few punches, kicks and one in the right spot, Riker was on the ground, moaning in pain. Then I ran to Skyler and helped her fight Mr. Terror. We were both knocked to the ground and Mr. Terror was about to blast us. Then I heard a voice behind us.
"Mom. Don't do this."
Oliver. Mr. Terror looked down at us.
"But Oliver, I am doing this for you." Mr. Terror tried to convince him.
"Mom. I am not evil. And neither are you! There is good in you! I know it!" Oliver yelled, tears threatening to come out of his eyes.
"Oliver, dear." Mr. Terror started.
"No. If you are gonna be like this, then I am no longer your son." Oliver said.
By now, Skyler and I were already off the ground. Suddenly, a black cloud hit Oliver straight in the chest.
"Oliver!" Skyler screamed as she ran over to him.
I saw Mr. Terror twitching slightly like Chase does right before Spike activates. Then she turned to Roman and Riker.
"That is my son! You swore he wouldn't get hurt!" Mr. Terror yelled.
"Yeah um, we lied." Riker said as Roman and him smiled.
Mr. Terror was about to kill (literally) Roman and Riker when all three teleported away. I saw Kaz and Selena in the hallway, and Selena holding Chase. But right now, I was more concerned about Oliver (no offense to my little brother)
"There...there is almost no pulse!" I screamed.
Kaz ran over to his friend.
"Take them to the penthouse and contact Mr. Davenport and his...weird brother. I'm gonna fly Oliver there." Kaz explained.
I nodded, amazed and probably blushing by Kaz's sudden leadership. 'Bree! Snap out of it! You have to save Chase and Oliver!' I reminded myself.
Skyler and Selena grabbed onto my arms and I sped out the door.
So above is the best collaboration (in my opinion) and a question I wanna ask you guys is, what 2 singers/bands do you want to do a collaboration? I'm still hoping for a Jelena collaboration, but it's looking less and less likely, so maybe Idina Menzel and Demi Lovato?
Over and out.
Susz13.