COME TO ME - PART 2

You are lying on the stairs, drowning in the soft sea of pillows and cushions that Sebastian has created. He is over you, taking care of you, not letting you fall off his hands.
"Take your clothes off " you order him. "Ready to comply" he laughs. He gets up slowly starts taking his clothes off taking time to see your face every time he takes off one. Suddenly you hear a hot and slow song coming from a speaker. "Omg, Seb thi s is too much" " You think?" He smirks while pointing at his boner, now fully naked. "I wasn't talking about that to be honest...but..." You laugh as you can't finish the sentence because Sebastian gets closer and closer , leaning now over you "Wanna help this poor man and his friend to find a good place to rest? " he whispers laughing softly. You smile "For sure" He enters you, gently, while kissing your neck. "You and your friend are welcome here" you laugh while starting breathing hard. "We thank you " he whispers when he can, while he's now licking your breast and thrusting insideYou grab his hair and play with them. Then your hand races down to his chest, tracing circles. You both start moaning. Music still covers your soft moans but soon they get higher and higher and fill the room. You both reach the orgams and don't stop making love till you're tired. "I love you, (Y/N) " he says while bringing you,fallen asleep to bed.