HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN

"Happy birthday, Sebastian" you say as you are both laying in the bed. It's eight o' clock in the morning and the sunshine coming from the open window lights up your naked flesh. Sebastian answers you in a deep and raspy voice, and while rubbing his eyes, says: "Thank you, sweetheart" and softly kisses you. "You're getting old, aren't you?" You joke with him. "Shut up you little girl! I'll show you I'm not old at all!" He shouts while tickling you. "Really? I'm here! Surprise me!" "Here you are!" He smiles while taking off his pijamas, and his boxers after it. "So what? " you laugh. "So what?? You want me to be bad then!" He laughs and puts you under him, as he starts licking and kissing your neck while taking your pijamas pants and you panties at the same time. Then he takes off your t-shirt too, leaving you totally naked, like him. You start getting exited when you feel him inside you. "Hey" you say smiling "Hey" he replies smiling. "It's YOUR birthday. I should be the one giving you a gift." You say. "Yeah, but this is a gift already. I mean, everyday with you's a gift. And I mean, look at this body. If this isn't...ah..ah..a gift" he can't speak cause everything is getting too fast and hot. "Oh god,  Thank you Seb. I love you...ahh " He s pushing harder and harder. He comes. You come. You both fall on the bed, sweaty and in love. "What a gift, (Y/N) ! What a birthday!" He jokes. "I guess you deserve MY gift now!" You get closer to his "hot zone". "Really, (Y/N), there's..ah..no need...you're the greatest gift of my li...but..yeah..I guess I like your gift anyway." You look at him and tell him "I love you" with your eyes. "I love you too (Y/N)"