THE BATH

You are having a bath after a stressing day at work. You're almost sleeping you 're so tired when you hear the door opening. "Heyyy" It's Sebastian. "Heyy" you reply. "Where are you??" "In the bathroom babe" "Ohh. .that's interesting." He walks inside. He's stunned. "I need to get inside. NOW" he screams with his eyes open wide. You laugh. "Of course Sebastian..take of your clothes first" "Wait a minute (Y/N) I have a better plan" He smirks and takes the bath salts and puts them onto your chest and legs. "What are you gonna do??" You ask "You'll see baby" He starts rubbing his fingers onto the bath salts and moves them back and forth. You are getting exited. He sees that. So he leans on your with his mouth and he starts licking your body. You let out a moan. He keeps on licking. You are getting too exited. "That's it" he says and leaves your body. "Where are you going?" You moan "To heaven" he answers as he starts taking off his clothes. Once taken off them he crawls onto you. Then he starts kissing you and touching you and you do the same. "My god...you're too much to bear" he screams while you moan in a way that drives him crazy. "Come then" you are screaming too. You come  togheter while water wets your hot bodies.