The Way There

First Hour

Omg why. Why am I carsick. Why me. I still have like... 13 hours to go. I hate my life. End me. Baby is crying. What's worse, step dad refuses to change station off of country music. I HATE country.

Second Hour

Crying baby. My baby sister is crying, for why? What are you so upset about? Why must you cry the whole way? Don't you know that I'm trying to sleep? Why don't you take a nap? What about your life is so upsetting? Why have you been crying for over an hour? Will you cry the whole way? OUR STOP ISNT FOR ANOTHER HOUR. STOP PLEASE!

Third Hour

Mum is mad because the baby is still crying. At least she doesn't have to sit next to her. Everyone in the car has had enough. Baby still refuses to take a nap, however she is content for a moment while my other sister takes selfies and let's her join. By join, I mean that she gave her the phone with the selfie camera on. Have fun having no storage and a bunch of random pictures of her mouth because she's trying to eat your phone while you sleep.

Part 2

I guess she wasn't asleep? Oh well, she still has a bunch of random pictures of baby's mouth. However, baby is mad that she was unsuccessful in her mission of eating sister's phone.
WE KEEP PASSING PANDA EXPRESS AND WE WONT STOP FOR FOOD FOR ANOTHER HOUR. I bet we won't stop there either. *cries* I just want Panda Express!

Fourth Hour

I'm very sad. We didn't eat at Panda Express, but instead, McDonald's. I hate McDonald's, (I hate a lot of things). The baby FINALLY fell asleep but she had a really nasty diaper. Now we're supposed to meet my great grandpa at the next exit along with my aunt. Still playing country music... Still kinda wanna die.

Fifth Hour

Emergency pit stop. People really have to poo. I'm the only one who doesn't. There's nothing around.

Sixth Hour

We found a Chevron. They blew it up. The poor saps behind them are probably throwing up. Talking crap about my real dad is fun. He's lame. Screw him. The baby pooped again (hopefully we stop soon... It's smelly!). We caught up to my grandpa. This has been an eventful hour. My best friend called, I told her about my family's emergency. My cousin was with her too, we all shared a good laugh.

Seventh Hour

WOAH, WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!
WOAH, LIVING ON A PRAYER!
TAKE MY HAND, WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR!
WOAH, LIVING ON A PRAYER!

Eighth Hour

Kill me.

Ninth Hour

Half of my nail came off but... The bottom half is what came off? I don't even know anymore. What is life. What's worse, we're coming upon a mountain and it's super twisty. Kill me now. I'm gonna throw up everywhere. Good news is that we finally changed the station off of country so... I guess it's fine?

Eleventh Hour

Needless to say, I fell asleep. I was woken up to my sister tapping me, asking for my phone. Why? So she can talk to our dumb dad. Again, screw you dad. I can't even sleep because of you and I don't even talk to you anymore *glare*. I'm going back to sleep.

Part 2

Just kidding. Paramore came on on the radio so... I'm gonna pump the jams.

Twelfth Hour

We're not going to make it in time for dinner so we're eating food again. Were looking for somewhere to eat, hopefully we find a Panda Express or I'm going to cry.

Thirteenth Hour

Burger King. -_-   We stopped at Burger King. I'm not eating. Screw that.

Part 2

Don't have to eat there. They ate there without me and I'm going to Taco Bell. ;P

Fourteenth Hour

FINALLY HERE! IT'S ABOUT TIME.

THE STORY ABOUT THE WAY BACK WILL BE UP IN ABOUT 5 DAYS. IM CURRENTLY OUT OF STATE SO I WON'T BE UPDATING REGULARLY, BUT I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A FUN WAY FOR YOU TO... IDK... GET TO KNOW ME BETTER? MAYBE CHEER YOU UP? WHO KNOWS. NOT ME. ANYWAYS, SEE YOU SOON! 😉